19 Red

Remove this Banner Ad

wrong mikehunt, all but two players from last year's u/19s side will play senior footy, all the others will play u/19s, just gave them a taste of senior footy to see how they go.

will give section 1 a real shake this year.

wrong mikehunt, all but two players from last year's u/19s side will play senior footy, all the others will play u/19s, just gave them a taste of senior footy to see how they go.

will give section 1 a real shake this year.

not from what i heard sideshow, the players i spoke to on the w/e said that they would struggle all year with the better players eligable playing ones and best players from last year going up

bernards 2's had a praccy against barwon heads 19's and after goin goal for goal in the first half convincingly ran away with the game. dont know wat u can take from this except that bernards did a good job wen most players were playing threre first game in the 19's

Any Fitzroy or Aquinas men out there, will you have similar teams to last year? having been easily the best two sides. (taking nothing away from bulleen)

i've asked it b4 but are any of Donarto, Olarenshaw or Biggs (all from fitzroy) still eligable for 19's?

Any Fitzroy or Aquinas men out there, will you have similar teams to last year? having been easily the best two sides. (taking nothing away from bulleen)

i've asked it b4 but are any of Donarto, Olarenshaw or Biggs (all from fitzroy) still eligable for 19's?

you just have! ur saying that bulleen temp weren't the best team, yet the record book is going to prove you wrong. maybe ammend ur statement to say,

'...been easily the best two sides during the home and away season.'

best 2 teams of the home and away season...yes...but not the best 2 of the year....that mantle would go to the bullants and the reds...you cant come from 66 points down in a grand final against the best side in the comp and not even be labelled in the top 2 teams in the comp...

by the way i dont think donato is eligible for 19s...not sure on olarenshaw but i think biggs still is

hahaha thought that might fire up a few bulleen hearts

yeah i can't argue with the record books but the best two teams i played against were Aquinas and Fitzroy, and i thought Aquinas were a better team than fitzroy (just goes to show ya)

but yeah well done to Bulleen that was an awesome win and what made it even better was that u stuck it up those absolute wan kers, especially donato!

hahaha thought that might fire up a few bulleen hearts

yeah i can't argue with the record books but the best two teams i played against were Aquinas and Fitzroy, and i thought Aquinas were a better team than fitzroy (just goes to show ya)

but yeah well done to Bulleen that was an awesome win and what made it even better was that u stuck it up those absolute wan kers, especially donato!

donato is a great bloke off the field...and a good footballer....had many head to head battles with him on the field and he's very hard at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bullants smashed Aquinas in the Prelim, made them look second rate, then went onto win the premiership playing 3 finals games in a row, where Fitzroy had the rest and still couldn't run the game out. The best teams play the best footy on the big occassions and thats what the ants did last year followed very closely by Fitzroy, so would have to give these two teams the honour of being the best in red section. Not sure how u can classify a team like Aquinas, where as soon as the game gets a little tough fall to water one of the two best teams. ok mate

Also agree with Jack Dyer about Donato, great bloke very goood footballer who plays the game very hard but generally fair (Did Kiel maybe tackle u a little too hard one game Mikehunt and u still haven't gotten over it. Chin up Big fella) . Not eligible for 19's this year. Biggs is not sure if he is playing however and same story with olerenshaw.

Bullants smashed Aquinas in the Prelim, made them look second rate, then went onto win the premiership playing 3 finals games in a row, where Fitzroy had the rest and still couldn't run the game out. The best teams play the best footy on the big occassions and thats what the ants did last year followed very closely by Fitzroy, so would have to give these two teams the honour of being the best in red section. Not sure how u can classify a team like Aquinas, where as soon as the game gets a little tough fall to water one of the two best teams. ok mate

Also agree with Jack Dyer about Donato, great bloke very goood footballer who plays the game very hard but generally fair (Did Kiel maybe tackle u a little too hard one game Mikehunt and u still haven't gotten over it. Chin up Big fella) . Not eligible for 19's this year. Biggs is not sure if he is playing however and same story with olerenshaw.

to the contrary westy, Kiel was the one who couldn't cop the hard hit and resorted to kicking my team mate(in the knee behind play) putting him out for the rest of the season, after being surprisingly dominated against in the 1st quarter - maybe not the character you once thought he was:(

to the contrary westy, Kiel was the one who couldn't cop the hard hit and resorted to kicking my team mate(in the knee behind play) putting him out for the rest of the season, after being surprisingly dominated against in the 1st quarter - maybe not the character you once thought he was:(

A Therry penola player i presume :rolleyes: not like penola is a dirty team at all though :thumbsu:

i see the bulleen boyzzz have been closely monitering the forum, just waiting to get back in here and let everyone know how hard they, how much they smashed everyone else because they were soft and willing to roll over easily, and how much heart they have.

WELCOME BACK GUYS, WE'VE MISSED YOUSE!

1. fitzroy
2. emmaus st leos
3. aquinas
4. OX
5. de la
6. bernards
7. north old boys
8. westbourne
9. therry penola
10. rupertswood

this is based on absolutey nothing, just that fitzroy were the league leaders, aquinas should be up there again, emmaus are down from div 3 and xavs finished in the 4 last year. xavs, de la and bernards should all be around the same standard being 2nds teams, where rupo wont be as good, like last year. duno much about NOBs, therry and westbourne

i see the bulleen boyzzz have been closely monitering the forum, just waiting to get back in here and let everyone know how hard they, how much they smashed everyone else because they were soft and willing to roll over easily, and how much heart they have.

WELCOME BACK GUYS, WE'VE MISSED YOUSE!
Where they lack in spelling skills they make up for in great insults and weak fights.

ahh m.diddy great to see you back in this forum. i believe it was you last season who was helping us all keep tabs on that young 15 year old superstar milney...any more updates?

What about voglis? surely he's starting at CHF for an AFL team isn't he?

waveofthefuture, voglis was pretty stiff not to be starring in the AFL as we speak! thought bulleen was pretty stiff too, they should have been brought in as an AFL team, maybe get rid of richmond, they are useless, and bring in bulleen/temp!

waveofthefuture, voglis was pretty stiff not to be starring in the AFL as we speak! thought bulleen was pretty stiff too, they should have been brought in as an AFL team, maybe get rid of richmond, they are useless, and bring in bulleen/temp!

i couldnt agree with you more waveofthefuture...BT will have more of a chance of winning the AFL premiership than richmond...im 100% sure on that....GO THE BULLS!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

19 Red

Remove this Banner Ad

Back