19 Red

Remove this Banner Ad

Just settle down why don't you Redz all you seem to do is talk nonsense and patehtic rumours about the great Peter Voglis and Paul Iosifidis. Both are great footballers, with great families and very good club people.

Stop getting personal and sending out totally garbage, because come finals time pal your mob will be watching the backside of Peter Voglis as he slots away an easy 8 goals.

As for Paul Iosisifis you don't actually no they true indiciations as to why he doens't play. Well I can tell you if you had a busted hand for a whole and commitments in Greek Dancing it be a completely different scenario.

'GO BULLS'

UNDER 19'S RED PREMIERS 2006

Go_Blueboyzzz said:
Just settle down why don't you Redz all you seem to do is talk nonsense and patehtic rumours about the great Peter Voglis and Paul Iosifidis. Both are great footballers, with great families and very good club people.

Stop getting personal and sending out totally garbage, because come finals time pal your mob will be watching the backside of Peter Voglis as he slots away an easy 8 goals.

As for Paul Iosisifis you don't actually no they true indiciations as to why he doens't play. Well I can tell you if you had a busted hand for a whole and commitments in Greek Dancing it be a completely different scenario.

'GO BULLS'

hmm... interesting.

Henry24 said:
Yeah that could be true....and for anyone interested i heard that P.Voglis has decided that he doesn't like aussie rules anymore and has decided to try out for a college football team in the states, he and his manager flew out yesterday to meet with team coaches.

Oh and yes the new ruckman at BT is the man himself P.Iosifidis!
Iosifidis is all of 4ft 8in. He isn't the 'new' ruckman. the 'new' ruckman has played with this age group with his mates through his junior career and is available AND eligible to play

smudger57 said:
Iosifidis is all of 4ft 8in. He isn't the 'new' ruckman. the 'new' ruckman has played with this age group with his mates through his junior career and is available AND eligible to play

Hahaha, gulible much?

Go_Blueboyzzz said:

'GO BULLS'

ohhh im not having a dip at thoes 2 guys i respect P.VOGLIS
and P.ISIOFIDIS is not a bad bloke......

as 4 u Go_Blueboyzzz DO U DANCE THE ZORBA WITH PAUL...IS THAT HOW U NO HE IS DANCING NOW....THX GREEK BOY.....

u19 red fan said:
herard a rumer that T.lee from xavs has just headed overseas to study for 6 months. can anyone confirm or deny this?
Yes, I can confirm this. A mate of mine plays in the side, and apparently Tom is studying International Business and his course requires him to go overseas for a minimum of 1 semester. Massive loss losing the leading goalkicker going into the finals.
Looks like Xavs are out of the finals this year, and the winner is sure to come from either Aquinas or BT.

doggies said:
Yes, I can confirm this. A mate of mine plays in the side, and apparently Tom is studying International Business and his course requires him to go overseas for a minimum of 1 semester. Massive loss losing the leading goalkicker going into the finals.
Looks like Xavs are out of the finals this year, and the winner is sure to come from either Aquinas or BT.

No you can't confirm anything pal, i know for a fact having spoken to a couple of old xavs who happen to live in the Bulleen area that it is all a load of ****, and he will be lining up tomorrow for Xavs. Anyway i don't think it would have made much of a diffrence as he will not be the reason for them winning or losing if he plays or not.

And how about paying some respect to Fitzroy, who are in my opinion the best side in this competition, They did win the minor premiership in case you hadn't noticed.

mate i agree with doggies BT have to be fav going into finals series, especially going on posts on this forum, if they believe half the hype they talk about themselves on this they could beat anyone in any div.

Sorry u19 red fan, i think your wrong beacuse you can't judge a sides ability to win football matches on comments made on forums, it is just ludacris. Things like form over the year, or lats 5 rounds, form agaisnt respective opposition are the factors which should be taken into account when making your selections on who will win the premiership.

Fitzroy's form has been awesome all year, however has lost twice to Aquinas. This suggests that Aquinas could knock them offf tomorrow, but also looking at the results they have been close games, and if Fitzroy play the same sort football they have played for most of the year should win.

BT and Xavs have played twice and the score is 1 all. Other factors indicate however that Xavs beat BT in the first half of the year when they were playing really good footy and were hard to beat. There second half of the year has not been as good, and it shows with BT smashing them in thier last encounter. Also keeping in mind that BT have only won 2 games away from home this year, and may look shaky on a different ground. form suggests however BT will win.

As for comments about new players to BT, i can tell you that the side BT put on the Park tomorrow against Xavs will be pretty much the same as last time, and if anything if a few injuries that occurred last week don't get up, their side will be a little weaker.

Talking to a couple of boys from old xavs, they believe that they will field a stronger side tomorrow against BT than what they did last time, despite a few injuries to a few blokes in thier 1's.

Who doesnt hate the xav ****ffffssss, mummy and daddy's boys! as for bulleen temp, they are in good form. still think fitzroy looks the goods!
biggsy's will be a big loss but!
My predictions are fitzroy by 35pts
Bulleen Temp by 26 with Voglis to kick 7

silky_skills said:
Is there much rivalry between Xavs and BT?

I wouldn't say there is a direct rivalry between Xavs and BT, however there is definetly alot of feeling amongst the District Sides in the ammos (i.e. BT) about they way they view the schoolboys sides as being rather sulky. The is definite passion from the district sides to try and put one over thier schoolboy counterparts though, as it is not generally easy to do this as most of the schoolboy sides make up the top grades. There was some great district V schoolboy rivarly's when BT were in A grade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

silky_skills said:
What has been the major difference between BT this year and last or year before?

Good question silky, and i will give you my opinion on the differences. Over the last 2-3 years BT under 19's have always struggled to get numbers. 2003 - The team barely existed and had to be propped up with a number of players from uni blacks week in week out. Not ideal for a team and they ended up losing every game that year.
2004 - They retained a number of kids from thier junior colts side (Voglis's, Iosifidis, Millar, etc.) and allthough they struggled to get numbers at training most times, the players started to gel mid-way through the year and surged home with a late run narrowly missing the finals.
2005 - They again added players from thier colts side plus gained players from Marcellin and other clubs whom at some point played juniors at BT and wanted to comeback and play with thier mates. Numbers at training were getting better and they started to play some better footy, a few close losses early on however cost them in the end and again missed out on finals.
2006 - Had some big inclusions into the Under 19's from thier colts side which had won three grand finals at junior level. They also gained some quality players from other clubs and started for the first time with a good list all completeing pre-seasons. Training numbers has been the real difference this year and with a squad of about 35-40 players competeing for spots has been really hot meaning every player has had to prove thier worth at training, meaning that the overall performance of the team had increased, and so did thier ladder position fininshing 3rd this season.

The sole reason for this rise over the last few years has to be put down to the Coach Harry Harisou who does a tremendous job year in year out. Im also tipping the Under 19 side to again only strengthen next year which could see them pushing higher up the grades. With a very good quality juniors if they retain players to their Under 19's in the future their is no reason they cant be competing in atleast Section 2 in a few years time.

ok well on that note I better tip BT this year and next year.

A win tomorrow would be fantastic for the entire list, especially the guys who have played 2-3 years of 19's, and also their coach.

Go the bullants :cool:

silky_skills said:
Is there much rivalry between Xavs and BT?
Nah, can't say there is on our part - we don't really have any rivalry with clubs such as BT. We never played them in school footy, never had anything to do with them at all...I can't say that BT would share the same thoughts though. They probably hate us because we got to go to Xavier?...fair enough I guess.

kerr_04 said:
Who doesnt hate the xav ****ffffssss, mummy and daddy's boys! as for bulleen temp, they are in good form. still think fitzroy looks the goods!
biggsy's will be a big loss but!
My predictions are fitzroy by 35pts
Bulleen Temp by 26 with Voglis to kick 7

mate u must be one tough bloke going on these forums and flexing ur muscles like that using those big words. if xavs are "****fs, mummy and daddy's boys" but still DOMINATE amateur footy in A grade, reserves, u19 with 2 teams in finals and their club 18 side winning the flag, gee hate to see where that leaves everyone else. u really must be a tool

u19 red fan said:
mate u must be one tough bloke going on these forums and flexing ur muscles like that using those big words. if xavs are "****fs, mummy and daddy's boys" but still DOMINATE amateur footy in A grade, reserves, u19 with 2 teams in finals and their club 18 side winning the flag, gee hate to see where that leaves everyone else. u really must be a tool
A SECTION
team_info.cgi

A SECTION RESERVES
http://www.sportingpulse.com.au/nf/team_info.cgi?id=4505725&client=1-3232-0-42259-0

UNDER 19'S, SECTION 1. NOTE: CHECK OUT THEIR FK'N PERCENTAGE!!
team_info.cgi

UNDER 19'S (RED): YET ANOTHER XAV'S TEAM IN THE FINALS RACE...
team_info.cgi

CLUB 18, SECTION 1: YET ANOTHER PREMIERSHIP IN THE BAG...
OLD XAVERIANS WIN CLUB XVIII (1) FLAG
Old Xaverians have won their 13th Club XVIII in 15 years when they defeated Prahran by 13 points at Sportscover Arena this afternoon. The game looked over at half-time with Old Xavs leading by 37 points, but Prahran never gave up and narrowed the gap to one goal at three-quarter time. A see-sawing last quarter saw the lead change several times before Old Xavs kicked the last three goals to keep their amazing record intact.

Final Score: Club XVIII (1) Grand Final

Old Xaverians: 2.2 9.10 10.11 14.13 (97)
Prahran: 4.1 4.3 10.5 13.6 (84)

Goalkickers:
Old Xavs: Rush 5, Hall 4, Perry 2, Silk, Davies, O'Kane

Prahran: Butterworth 4, Cartlidge 3, Erickson, Kitchen, Geri, Howard, Limoli, Stephens

Best:
Old Xavs: Davies, Perry, Rush, John Hardwick, James Hardwick, McCarthy

Prahran: Kitchen, Geri, Scott, Cartlidge, Butterworth, Green

Medallist: Daniel Rush (Old Xaverians)

Umpires: T. Windlow (F), M. Foard (F), D. Windlow (B), N Palfreyman (B), L. McIntrye (B), S. Brooks (B), R. Parker (G), T. Byrnes (G)

Plus, no doubt the Xav's will pick up the very prestigious Rising Star Award, thanks to Chopper Handley's 71 goals thus far, in what has been his debut season into senior football.

Question: Has there ever been a better sporting club than the Old Xaverians? I think not.

Its well know all teams are effected by injury throughout the season, which will change how a team goes. But what about the guys coming back from injury. I've heard from more than one person that their could be some big name players coming back over finals at a few teams...
Anyone what to shine some light? If this is the case i miss them all the luck and touch wood all get through their games, but who would be names others have heard.
The whispers:
Xav's: Less training on the track for a couple could see 1 or 2 be right for this and next week if there.
Reds: tendons and ligerments feel better
Aquinas: Look for the hiden tape under jumpers and shorts a few are carring slight concerns
BT: Joints have come good and leaders have been moving well

smudger57 said:
sorry not all of us got to go to xavier
I realise that, which is why I am pointing out errors for you. Would you like me to concentrate on grammar and punctuation as well, or just the poor spelling?

doggies said:
I realise that, which is why I am pointing out errors for you. Would you like me to concentrate on grammar and punctuation as well, or just the poor spelling?

It is not grammatically incorrect to use 'or' in the above context. The paragraph should have read, ‘Would you like me to concentrate on grammar and punctuation, as well as the poor spelling?’

So let's not take it that far. Anyway i've heard some of what you said as well untapped. Where did you hear or see any of them?

Remove this Banner Ad

19 Red

Remove this Banner Ad

Back