19 Red

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloods22 said:
Doesnt all this heart of the Bulleen side rub off to their senior side?? Maybe you should teach them something about that..... Senior side 2nd on the ladder going into round 18, a game and 10% clear of 5th place and managed to lose by 100 odd points and drop to 5th place....

just like the aquinas boys showing heart going out of the finals in straight sets....

Do you know whats funny about everyone bagging the BT boys at the current point in time????? The funny thing is that they brought home the cup.... something that the rest of you halfwit hacks couldnt do...so stop thinking you are something special because if you were you clearly would have won the flag and showed bt that you were all better sides..... Well Newsflash D*c*h*a* yous obviously arnt....next year maybe a different story... but the story so far see's the bt boys in the herald sun and the footy show and see's you halfwits on the couch wondering what could have been.... if u wernt so gutless as to stop and think if you should go for the ball when there was a contested posession to be won you may have got so close as to winning the flag...whilst the bt boys put the heads down and asses up every time they needed too..... all bar the first 3/4 of the grand final...but what does that matter?? they played a quarter of footy and won... something that Xavs didnt have the chance to do.... and as long as they had knocked Xavs off...what did it matter... a team of winners.... like they say winners are :) and losers are :mad: ... Fitzroy blew it??? i say they were just doing a good job at holding off the bullants for 3 quarters...Congratulations to Fitzroy on a great season and comiserations on the grand final defeat... so Xavs boys stop sooking but then again if i was a Xavs boy i would be crying too if mummy couldnt buy me a premiership medalion from 2006!!!:D

Concerned Bystander said:
Do you know whats funny about everyone bagging the BT boys at the current point in time????? The funny thing is that they brought home the cup.... something that the rest of you halfwit hacks couldnt do...so stop thinking you are something special because if you were you clearly would have won the flag and showed bt that you were all better sides..... Well Newsflash D*c*h*a* yous obviously arnt....next year maybe a different story... but the story so far see's the bt boys in the herald sun and the footy show and see's you halfwits on the couch wondering what could have been.... if u wernt so gutless as to stop and think if you should go for the ball when there was a contested posession to be won you may have got so close as to winning the flag...whilst the bt boys put the heads down and asses up every time they needed too..... all bar the first 3/4 of the grand final...but what does that matter?? they played a quarter of footy and won... something that Xavs didnt have the chance to do.... and as long as they had knocked Xavs off...what did it matter... a team of winners.... like they say winners are :) and losers are :mad: ... Fitzroy blew it??? i say they were just doing a good job at holding off the bullants for 3 quarters...Congratulations to Fitzroy on a great season and comiserations on the grand final defeat... so Xavs boys stop sooking but then again if i was a Xavs boy i would be crying too if mummy couldnt buy me a premiership medalion from 2006!!!:D
You'll find most posters since your win havn't been Xavs.

Great stitch up Concerned Bystander. Unfortunately if you refer to previous post, you'll see that you and the bt booyyyzzzzzzzzzzz are still trying to assert some arrogance and superiority over people who clearly agree that you did a good job, and aren't trying to take anything away from you or your win. We're merely providing you a reality check in reminding you that your club, in the scheme of things, is less than average and, as a result, most find it strange that you could possibly refer to the rest of the comp as not going for the hard-ball.
But if it helps you sleep at night, continue posting such rubbish fellas.

The clear message we have been trying tpo get across the past few pages, yet you people cant seem to see, taht is XAV's individuals is that:

We dont give a f**k about your 1sts under 19's team, as this is a RED thread, so stop using that as your cop out. Use are not even a part of that side...It is a tottaly different league to RED. Go into the 1sts U19's section on this website and write how use will beat bulleen til your hearts content, then us bulleen people wont see it as we are not concerned with them. Use obviously are so go crazy there, not here.

Totally agree VAFA U19s. Except with the continuing to post rubbish part! These posts are mainly from the BT boys. The season is nearly two weeks over, we should be concerntrating on news about next year. Once again and hopefully finally, well done BT. You sure showed that with a few better players picked up during the season you can win a flag. Imagine if those boys didn't play! What a great end to the season with some scandal, upsets and indeed the most thrilling end to a season i have seen, but can we please move on and use the forum for what it is supposed to be for, not the BT corner, use your own website for that or start your own thread, by the looks of it there are already so many people from BT on this site just waiting for a chance to talk out of their arse some more.

BigBlood25 said:
can we please move on and use the forum for what it is supposed to be for, not the BT corner, use your own website for that or start your own thread, by the looks of it there are already so many people from BT on this site just waiting for a chance to talk out of their arse some more.
:thumbsu:
What he\she said...

And while all you BT supporters are sitting up and paying attention...

Sources have told me that there was an investigation into the poor behaviour of the crowd at Preston by the VAFA last Tuesday, does anybody know what happened and who attended the investigation and more importantly what was the result of this investigation?

Go_Blueboyzzz said:
The clear message we have been trying tpo get across the past few pages, yet you people cant seem to see, taht is XAV's individuals is that:

We dont give a f**k about your 1sts under 19's team, as this is a RED thread, so stop using that as your cop out. Use are not even a part of that side...It is a tottaly different league to RED. Go into the 1sts U19's section on this website and write how use will beat bulleen til your hearts content, then us bulleen people wont see it as we are not concerned with them. Use obviously are so go crazy there, not here.
Use

:rolleyes:

Bulleen Templestowe, well done again. You pulled off something special. But what I cringe about most on the forum is reading replys that would not match peoples actions. Arrogance is a terrible thing. BT boys im sure in public your actions are not of this arrogant nature. Be gracious in defeat (which occured often in previous years) and humble in victory. That will prove you as the greatest champions pf all.

With that said I want to wish red the best of luck in 07 and also wish the BT squad the best of luck in whateva division they wish to aspire to.

hot tip for 2007- Nobspc to be the big movers. A heap of boys who won the herald sun shield are heading to melbourne for uni. The only problem may be getting them all to play at the same club. If a few of them dont get drafted the team will take it to a new level and conquer all in their way

MILLAR, VOGLIS and ISIOFIDIS. What position do these boys play in? And are they still eligible for the 19's next year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beware Rupertswood Reds this year, they have some big strong lads coming un from the 16's this year who will give them a boost. A couple of these boys could see some senior action this year as well. They also have a couple of very smart coaches on board who will bring a special brand of football to the club. Will definately be an enjoyable year..

News has just been reported to me from a source via telephone, Aquinas has recruited many players to replace the likes of Cross and Maaskant, many Eastern Rangers players playing as their second club to gain confidence, and also be coached by Aquinas' senior coach, highly regarded at the Rangers, also a few ex-VFL boys who were on the list last year for a year have decided to take a relaxed year and play with their mates, watch out U19 red! I heard also a few days ago that the NOBs have got a few under thir belt but have not even considered training? Few turkeys still in the belly? Any news from Fitzroy? Didn't think so they have gone into hiding and I doubt with their list they wont come out!!! They will come crashing down faster than a Peter Voglis bomb!!!!!

from all reports the rupo under 19 reds have recruited to the extreme, with big man james drummond making his way down from the riddell bombers and sure to be a huge inclusion in that already potent forward line to help the likes of the 'target' (beau lovett) who i hear has been burning the track pre season and set for another big year in the reds. other recruits include benny brennan whose itching himself at the chance to make his debut with the rupo reds this season after two successfull seasons with the calder cannons. he's playing at his career best weight and is sure to add some much needed bulk.
in other news current rupo reds captain anthony cascio is yet to commit to another season with the blue and gold. at the moment he is weighing up his options, however is greatly missed by all the boys who are in need of his exquisite leadership and determination both on and off the field.

And your sure they will be playing in the Rupo 5s? Remember that we are talking about Under 19 Red not Under 19 1! Rupo have 2 sides and to think that these kinda players would be filling the red division (5ths) is just stupid! Look at clubs like Fitzroy and Aquinas who only have one team in the Unders and can play these better players in the 19 reds, it would be a waste to play these players in a lower division, look at fitzroy, some of the TAC players float back there because it is such a big club and many of their mates play there, same with the likes of Aquinas, 8 other footy teams surrounding so they get a better influx of players.

Shame bout Cascio though...

And your sure they will be playing in the Rupo 5s? Remember that we are talking about Under 19 Red not Under 19 1! Rupo have 2 sides and to think that these kinda players would be filling the red division (5ths) is just stupid! Look at clubs like Fitzroy and Aquinas who only have one team in the Unders and can play these better players in the 19 reds, it would be a waste to play these players in a lower division, look at fitzroy, some of the TAC players float back there because it is such a big club and many of their mates play there, same with the likes of Aquinas, 8 other footy teams surrounding so they get a better influx of players.

Shame bout Cascio though...
lets hope cascio plays in praccy match in a couple of weeks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tud34
Can someone please tell me how many players OW are getting to training on average per night?
How many different players have been there in total for the year approximately?

As Far as averages go. There is anywhere from 40+ any night (not including the u/19's) When they join in there is about 60 on the track.
The leanest night would have been a beach session where 35 turned up.

Total number of turn outs is probably irrelevant as there has been a lot of mates training there that have no intention of playing at OW but come down for a run."

--- the above is from the D3 thread. sounds like OW-19s have some pumping up to do before the season has even started!... but i'll take your word akkadakka.
looking VERY forward to it again fellas

Any news on how this season in 19red will shape up? Are Bulleen and Fitzroy heading into (3)? If so is any1 coming down? New teams? And possible ladder predictions?

xavs are pushing for 2 teams at the moment with lots of 2006 year 12 students coming down to training. many ex boarders have returned aswell bringing country boys down too, so should be a big force in premier division as well as red

Remove this Banner Ad

19 Red

Remove this Banner Ad

Back