Lifestyle "1983 Redux Zeitgeist Surf School"

Remove this Banner Ad

Hunger Games File:

Having previously read an article in todays NYT about the VIP add ons available in the Paris Olympics, that were officially sanctioned by the IOC for the first time, there was this article. The letter below perfectly encapsulates what one would think about it.
Interesting the 2 articles as news in the one issue of the NYT.
Blatant manipulation, triggering the ethical or moral leaning strings to twang with a 'whats the world coming too' tune.
A high rotation tune, elevator muzac or a debilitating earworm that provokes a nihlistic reaction an uncomfortable surfiet of knowing 'this shit'.
This game of 'Tech Bro' amusement dovetails in with the rise of the 'Tech bro' politician JD Vance, poster boy for shifting beliefs of the worse kind and the primary ethos of 'winning at all costs' as value.
Humanity as roadkill in the driveby of neopatriarchal domination of culture.

"A perfectly grotesque encapsulation of late capitalism. Desperate people looking for meaning, financial help, something to fill the void. A charismatic personality and a mega corporation offering "help" through an exploitative venture. All malformed by the twisted values of dominant culture..." Elaine letters.

Humanity as roadkill in the driveby of neopatriarchal domination of culture.
Excellent quote Pammy.

I'm now going to spend a few minutes grieving for humanity before hugging my cat.

It's just so horrid.

I post this gif frequently because I love it and also because it brings me to tears by its beauty and innocence.

Friends Hug GIF by MOODMAN

Enternal woe to those who replace this with greed, avarice and thinly veiled sadism.

Excellent quote Pammy.

I'm now going to spend a few minutes grieving for humanity before hugging my cat.

It's just so horrid.

I post this gif frequently because I love it and also because it brings me to tears by its beauty and innocence.

Friends Hug GIF by MOODMAN

Enternal woe to those who replace this with greed, avarice and thinly veiled sadism.
Thanks Moginie. I might just keep the quote of mine but add an a to it, because grammer in the early hours was missed:
Humanity as roadkill in the driveby of a neopatriarchal domination of culture.

I've spent all day doing spring cleaning...and I'm spent.
Have a friend coming to stay this week and I've been deeply not looking at the accumalation of dust and detritus while getting on with work. Washing venetian blinds is not fun and now waiting for my friends Yukio & Yukiko at Sushi Ten to open so I can get a treat of takeaway Japanese. I've known them for more than twenty years now as the used to be in the Port Phillip Arcade behind my studio. They tore down the arcade for the 'metro underground' which is starting to be a reality after 6 years. I notice they have dismantled the four floor high shed between RMIT and the Melbourne Baths and Grattan st here in Carlton looks like it opened last week.

Thanks Moginie. I might just keep the quote of mine but add an a to it, because grammer in the early hours was missed:
Humanity as roadkill in the driveby of a neopatriarchal domination of culture.

I've spent all day doing spring cleaning...and I'm spent.
Have a friend coming to stay this week and I've been deeply not looking at the accumalation of dust and detritus while getting on with work. Washing venetian blinds is not fun and now waiting for my friends Yukio & Yukiko at Sushi Ten to open so I can get a treat of takeaway Japanese. I've known them for more than twenty years now as the used to be in the Port Phillip Arcade behind my studio. They tore down the arcade for the 'metro underground' which is starting to be a reality after 6 years. I notice they have dismantled the four floor high shed between RMIT and the Melbourne Baths and Grattan st here in Carlton looks like it opened last week.
"Washing venetian blinds". You deserve a medal just for thinking about it, let alone doing it. I haven't lived in a house with venetian blinds for over 25 years and I don't really miss them or the dust that used to accumulate at the top levels. Curtains, on the other hand.......

This is a good article laying out the fraud of the Artist by the music biz. Just one of many actually.
What is coming/is here with AI in all the other Artistic practices is the nuclear option.
On this site I am getting very tired of the 'candy floss' pictures done by AI.
Yes, it all looks glossy, colourful and eyecatching.
A gladwrapped surface of empty content that has been gutted of any true meaning, or rich understanding of purpose in creation. Empty consumer calories for the eyeballs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Pamcake1, moginie, et al.

I was placed on ‘administrative leave’ for being rude to a teacher from another school at a conference. I have been rehabilitated and here I am. ❤️

Remove this Banner Ad

Lifestyle "1983 Redux Zeitgeist Surf School"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back