Universal Love 2. Dylan Grimes Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont agree sorry, that is one big call.
Never feel the need to apologise for being wrong ;)

Na I understand that it’s a very big call to make and people would have different viewpoints on the subject that would be very valid

The ultimate defender at his peak. There was nothing he couldn't do.

If not for Rancey over shadowing him, he would be up there with greats in alot more conversations.

Not sure I have seen a more flexible elite defender at the Tigs.

Absolute legend, underrated if anything, when we lost Rance the entire footy world wrote us off and Grimes turned into SUPERMAN to replace him, turned into probably the game's best defender for 2 or 3 seasons there. Who knows if he goes on or not but we're losing so many that I wouldn't be against him hanging around for 1 more year. Either way, cheers for the amazing times.

Absolute legend, underrated if anything, when we lost Rance the entire footy world wrote us off and Grimes turned into SUPERMAN to replace him, turned into probably the game's best defender for 2 or 3 seasons there. Who knows if he goes on or not but we're losing so many that I wouldn't be against him hanging around for 1 more year. Either way, cheers for the amazing times.
In that magnificent period of time by Grimsey...
I remember a chase down on the wing...
And a last Q marking highlight...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a backline warrior! How quickly we all forget!
Grimes and Rancey the glue...the cement...the araldite that kept our backline strong!
Grimsey just gave our defence a point of superb difference!

Strange he hasn’t announced his retirement yet. Is there a chance he stays on the list for another year purely as a mentor and coach given we won’t be stretched for lost spots given the departures and we can effectively pay him via the TPP instead of the soft cap?

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2. Dylan Grimes Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back