AFL Player # 2: Sam Draper - The mullet hath returneth - 22/6

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam looked a better player against the Crows because he was involved in general play more effectively, but as a conduit around the ground he seems down. This year he has only taken 6 marks in the first 4 games. Last year he took 31 marks from 13 games. We need his dukes up and going.

My god, he is just so bad. I just can't believe everyone is so blind to how atrocious he is. Can go and pick any semi decent strong 7ft athlete from any sport and they'd give you the output this spud is.

There is certainly something to work with, but my god he needs like 1-2 continuous years in the VFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A typical looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane player. 5 (?) Marks for the season and 3 of them coming in one game. Doesn't do anywhere near enough around the ground, doesn't work hard enough to contests. Is a liability in general play atm.

A typical looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane player. 5 (?) Marks for the season and 3 of them coming in one game. Doesn't do anywhere near enough around the ground, doesn't work hard enough to contests. Is a liability in general play atm.

Isn't he getting coached by TBC? Makes sense.

Geez I'm a bit surprised here. Wasn't our best, sure. But was far, far from our worst especially considering the strength of his direct opponent. With Flip going down, I hope we get to see more of Bryan soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player # 2: Sam Draper - The mullet hath returneth - 22/6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back