VFL Round 15: PORT MELBOURNE vs ESSENDON Saturday 6 July, 2:05pm, North Port Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

This really is two shit sides going at it, half time

Port Melbourne Boough 7.8.50 (Gowers 3, Miller 2, Moschetti, Manton)
Essendon Bombers 7.4.46 (Menzie 2, Setterfield, Scott, Eckersley, Davey Jnr, Davey)

Strange half, looked like Essendon was going to run away with it after skipping out to a 23 point (iirc) lead but then Port got to work.

Some horrid turnovers gifted easy entries to Port which didn't help. Need to get more out of our small forwards

Yoda_ I saw from the beginning of the second. Tsatas' reading of the play impressive. How was his ball use in the first?

Yoda_ I saw from the beginning of the second. Tsatas' reading of the play impressive. How was his ball use in the first?
Not looking to do cue things, just get the ball forward. The occasional time he has hit up a target has hit its intended target (Bryan on the lead and I think it was Foley I mentioned) in that second quarter

where is Hobbs at? Looked like he was going to take the next step but has dropped off.
wen out of my way to comment in his player thread. I hope he is rinsed at half time for not giving first option.

The sooner he gives first option and helps protect his team mates into knowing what he will do, the better a player he will look like and become

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back