Past #20: Drew Petrie - NM '01-'16 (324gms/428gls) - WCE '17 (8gms/16gls) - thx for everything Drew

Remove this Banner Ad

Drew being too nice due to the players code. I know for a fact he has admitted behind closed doors he couldnt breathe and thought he was about to pass out.

If it goes pear shaped I assume the Club appeal aka Viney?
No. Viney simply took it to the tribunal. We already ARE at the tribunal. Appeals board is something different, and it requires new evidence to even get the appeal heard.

17:41

php3uOCHuAFLTribunalLive-150x150.jpg
spacer.gif

Nathan Schmook:
OK jury is deliberating…David Neitz, Richard Loveridge and Wayne Schimmelbusch.
Tuesday July 8, 201417:41Nathan Schmook
17:41

spacer.gif

Nathan Schmook:
Tipping this won't take too long.

They can find it was self defence and that would surely be exceptional and compelling circumstances.

Drew being too nice due to the players code. I know for a fact he has admitted behind closed doors he couldnt breathe and thought he was about to pass out.
That's irrelevant, as they are talking about the face contact BEFORE the chocking took place.

No. Viney simply took it to the tribunal. We already ARE at the tribunal. Appeals board is something different, and it requires new evidence to even get the appeal heard.
We haven't presented that Lake is a ****wit yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Lakes defence team will mention that this incident did not start here we need to go back to where Petrie started by giving him a flogging

17:43

spacer.gif

Nathan Schmook:
A lot of media here, some watching Lake through the case say he didn't look at the monitor at all…
Tuesday July 8, 201417:43Nathan Schmook
17:43

spacer.gif

Nathan Schmook:
Three minutes and we're back in.

I thought 125 points is a week and 25 carryover, not a week and 125 carryover (which isn't possible).

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #20: Drew Petrie - NM '01-'16 (324gms/428gls) - WCE '17 (8gms/16gls) - thx for everything Drew

Remove this Banner Ad

Back