2004 GF Roosters v Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Typical Channel 9. Here in Melbourne they leave after Brad Fittler speaks before the trophy is given to Andrew Ryan and the Bulldogs.

pretty lacklustre game i thought... not much spreading of the ball and a ridiculous amount of turnovers - due in part to the wet but also many many brain explosions. There's lots of points i could mull over like the roosters tactics in the 2nd half and Chris Walkers game in general ( :rolleyes: ) - but i couldnt be ********ed.

koreanwarrior said:
Haha, they're calling Hodges a pot plant and giving him the 'pot plant of the year' award.

Sideline eye said he's the angriest man in the comp with a ton of ability that he will never realise.

Also been bagging Walker as well saying that the two of them have let them down.

The Roosters can win this. They are behind on every single stat but within striking range.................

Roosters break with the testicle bandit running away....

I am glad the Dogs won. As much as i like Freddy and a few of the other Rooster players i am pleased that Hodges lost. He is the biggest tool going around and i am sure the Roosters are glad to finally see the back of him.

The refereeing was terrible.

I reckon the NRL might have to introduce two refs so that they can keep up with the play and not miss all of the penalties and scrum feeds and line calls.

koreanwarrior said:
Haha, they're calling Hodges a pot plant and giving him the 'pot plant of the year' award.

Sideline eye said he's the angriest man in the comp with a ton of ability that he will never realise.

Also been bagging Walker as well saying that the two of them have let them down.

The Roosters can win this. They are behind on every single stat but within striking range.................

Roosters break with the testicle bandit running away....
Just a minute. I wouldn't have said anything until I saw this post.
How would you feel if you had ruptured one of your nuts whilst playing on the footy field?

goaldrush1977 said:
Just a minute. I wouldn't have said anything until I saw this post.
How would you feel if you had ruptured one of your nuts whilst playing on the footy field?

I'm not sure what your point is. Are you his mother? Or are you a pensioner that's worked out how to use the internet?

koreanwarrior said:
I'm not sure what your point is. Are you his mother? Or are you a pensioner that's worked out how to use the internet?
None of the above. I am a person who is older and more mature than what you are.

How would you feel if you had ruptured your nuts whilst playing rugby? Answer this question.

dr nick said:
pretty lacklustre game i thought... not much spreading of the ball and a ridiculous amount of turnovers - due in part to the wet but also many many brain explosions. There's lots of points i could mull over like the roosters tactics in the 2nd half and Chris Walkers game in general ( :rolleyes: ) - but i couldnt be ********ed.
lacklustre? fair go mr (trust me ima dr) nicko.. it was a high intensity game because it very close for the full 80 minutes.

goaldrush1977 said:
None of the above. I am a person who is older and more mature than what you are.

How would you feel if you had ruptured your nuts whilst playing rugby? Answer this question.

Yeah the injury was so bad that it ended his career.

Oh no, hang on, he was playing one week later.

If it was that bad then he wouldn't have played. It was a light-hearted joke. I am quite sure his team mates have given him and will give him all sorts of ribbing over it. Even one of the commentators on 2GB was having a laugh about the time he did it in England about 30 years ago when they were playing a WC final against Great Britain. His commentary mates were having a good laugh with him.

Get a sense of humour then come back.

(and now I wait for the "I have a sense of humour thankyou very much reply!")

(Log in to remove this ad.)

littleduck said:
lacklustre? fair go nicko.. it was a high intensity game because it very close for the full 80 minutes.
Don't get me wrong it was a great game from an atmophere/tension pov, but the game as a spectacle benefited due to the closeness of the result. It was right up there in terms of skill and flamboyancy as a souths v paramatta game.

dr nick said:
no.. wait to be contacted by a mod because your comments have undoubtedly been reported.

Yep, the fuddy duddy police will be right on it no doubt. Something to do with me laying the smack down on somebody who can't handle the jandel.

Oh and to answer this directly...

"How would you feel if you had ruptured your nuts whilst playing rugby?"

I would feel bloody sore.

But I'm not sure what that has to do with me calling him the "testicle bandit". It wasn't censored so I assume it's ok to say "testicle bandit" in this forum. If he miraculously comes to these boards and has a problem with it then he can let me know. Also do you have a problem with blonde jokes as well? Are people who say them and all other jokes with a victim less "mature" than you?

Also when I was kicked in the nuts a few weeks ago whilst playing soccer and went down like a sack of sh*t and stayed down for quite a while with the game grinding to a halt it was me who was making jokes about my predicament, followed by those around me.

Which also makes me think about the number of wise cracks which come from players and commentators everytime a player gets hit in the gonads while playing cricket and collapses in a heap.

KO

Remove this Banner Ad

2004 GF Roosters v Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back