[color='green']FREMANTLE	25	0	0[/color]
[color='green']BOMBERS	25	0	0[/color]
[color='green']SWAMPRATS	25	0	0[/color]
[color='green']BROTHERS	25	0	0[/color]
[color='red']ROYS	24	1	1[/color]
[color='red']RAZORS	23	0	0[/color]
[color='red']FURIES	21	2	1[/color]
[color='red']DEMONS	24	1	0[/color]

Now any clubs who don't have a full contingent, but can identify an error in my management of the trading period, can appeal.

Those that don't have a full team and can't identify an error, well, its curtains unless someone's got a bloody good reason why any exception should made.

For those teams who have a full list, how do you feel about the clubs that just missed out? "Stuff 'em"?

Originally posted by Mobbenfuhrer

For those teams who have a full list, how do you feel about the clubs that just missed out? "Stuff 'em"?

Well, most of them are pretty close to being full, perhaps we could give them a couple more days?

I see that in most cases they have people they have recruited that haven't replied.... perhaps if they have proof in a thread that the person actually wants to play for the team and didn't get to posting a proper 'recruit' post could be added to the team anyway? Provided that they aren't involved with another side already of course!

OR perhaps a post could be made on the main AFL board about it, for people who may not know that the competition even exists and might want to be a part of it if they were alerted to it.

The final decision is of course up to the management of the Sweet FA, but I'd be happy to let these people have a short time to try and fill their teams. It'd be a shame to have any team fall one or two players short and just be kicked out!

I am speaking as owner of two SFA sides, the Wonders and the Titans. Thankfully both my teams are complete. :p

Recruit {Tim_The_Toolman} TO {ROYS}

Sorry about that, i have no good excuse as to why i didnt recruit Tim_The_Toolman by the due date, i just assumed that i had already posted my recruit up but obviously not.

I hope that the league will still accept the recruit and let the Roys survive.

Originally posted by Yippyio

I hope that the league will still accept the recruit and let the Roys survive.

Well Catman and myself, as team owners (3 teams in total since I own two!) are happy to let you have more time, I'm sure the others will be just as accommodating!

Originally posted by lioness22
Well Catman and myself, as team owners (3 teams in total since I own two!) are happy to let you have more time, I'm sure the others will be just as accommodating!

Sure knock yourself out. We don't care, we want to see more teams in the comp so if this helps, by all means do it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im so disappointed..

I was one of the first to get started on this and now I find myself 4 short.

I hate having to rely on other bloody people

Originally posted by rfctigerarmy
Im so disappointed..

I was one of the first to get started on this and now I find myself 4 short.

I hate having to rely on other bloody people

Well, it says on Mobbs list that one player is awaiting YOUR recruiting, so why not go through and find that post and recruit the person if they're still free!

If you can find the other two who haven't accepted yet, post them here and we can see if we have them on messenger or something and let them know to come down here and post! And have a look round and see if there's anyone else not in a team yet.

It's not over til it's over! :) You still have time.

Originally posted by One-eyed Tiger
If I'm one of the 4, count me in..........

Recruit {One-eyed Tiger} to {FURIES}

OET - just quote that and accept.

Players who've requested to go to a club but the club hasn't recruited them yet :

MOG FURIES
RICHMONDFA FURIES

(Furies have room in their list at the moment (19+3 awaiting player + 2 awaiting club = 24) so they don't have to rush here. The 5 awaitings can be sorted out in stage 2)

___

Thats a quote by you Mobbs except the quote cant be copied (locked thread)

So hopefully;

Recruit {Mog} to {FURIES}

which leaves me with 2 more players to find.. correct?

Remove this Banner Ad

2004 Trading Thread Stage #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back