State of Origin 2024 State Of Origin | Vic Country Team Thread

Which Town/City should host the Vic Country Team in Series XIX?

• Boolite (Wimmera)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pimpinio (Wimmera)

• Rich Avon (Wimmera)

• Nertherby (Wimmera)

• Glenorchy (Wimmera)

• Rupanyup (Wimmera)

• Deakin Reserve, Shepparton (Gouldburn)

• Cobram (Gouldburn)

• Katamatite ( Gouldburn)

• Hexham (Great South Coast)

• Melville Oval, Hamilton (Great South Coast)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So now we are on the Bye and at a loose end, after finally getting it together and playing the whole match and not heading to the pub until after the match, what now?
I'm thinking a BBQ fundraiser for Fish Creek Club Rooms in honour of all country leagues.
Is it possible to do a BBQ fund raiser at say $10 per head ? Of course people could donate whatever they wanted to but keeping it at a price of a Melbs coffee or thereabouts would be totally inclussive and a means test in these difficult economic times.
Throwing it out there.....

So now we are on the Bye and at a loose end, after finally getting it together and playing the whole match and not heading to the pub until after the match, what now?
I'm thinking a BBQ fundraiser for Fish Creek Club Rooms in honour of all country leagues.
Is it possible to do a BBQ fund raiser at say $10 per head ? Of course people could donate whatever they wanted to but keeping it at a price of a Melbs coffee or thereabouts would be totally inclussive and a means test in these difficult economic times.
I could always throw this out here.

I should note that that total obviously excludes any in-person donations, gate receipts from this season and the $500,000 the Fish Creek FNC received in the State Budget.

Good idea

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin 2024 State Of Origin | Vic Country Team Thread

Back