2006 Draftees unofficial nick name thread

Remove this Banner Ad

250px-2005_0308_urkel.jpg

Gavin Urquhart- Urkel
http://brandonmah77.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/urkel.jpg

After Urkel Urquhart runs into Byron at the 'G and knocks him over.

"Did I do that?"

For Hansen - I like MMMbop or Beaker

I went to school with lachy this year in year 12, we got our nicknames printed on our t-shirts and he called himself "mass unit"
he loves it, lets do the kid a favour and keep it up, support the mass unit!

I went to school with lachy this year in year 12, we got our nicknames printed on our t-shirts and he called himself "mass unit"

Is that you Lachy?
Welcome aboard.

fromviscentx-450.jpg

Ok ladies, feast your eyes on the ruins of Castle Urquhart, Loch Ness!

Let's call him monster! No wait a minute Nessie, no Lochy, no wait a minute this is going to get confusing.. sh|t

fromviscentx-450.jpg

Ok ladies, feast your eyes on the ruins of Castle Urquhart, Loch Ness!

Let's call him monster! No wait a minute Nessie, no Lochy, no wait a minute this is going to get confusing.. sh|t

I was going with Urkel but this is a great get. "Nessie!" That's genius. Kudos la roux.

Not a snow flake's chance in hell that this one is going to fly. Nobody gets to create their own nick name. Nobody.

It has to be Muppet, Beaker... or we revert to the Epidural.

First off, pharro's right. No-one picks their nickname.

Secondly, do you think Lachlan is going to feel like a 'mass unit' doing hard bench press sessions with Firrito, Arch and Thommo? They'll be using him for the bar.

Lachlan will get what he's given. He'll cut his hair and stop looking like a Richmond player. Then we'll see a footballer.

First off, pharro's right. No-one picks their nickname.

Secondly, do you think Lachlan is going to feel like a 'mass unit' doing hard bench press sessions with Firrito, Arch and Thommo? They'll be using him for the bar.

Lachlan will get what he's given. He'll cut his hair and stop looking like a Richmond player. Then we'll see a footballer.

I dont think he thinks of him self as a "mass unit" it would be a joke between him and his mates cuz he is quite the opposite ( in the weight department)

I was going with Urkel but this is a great get. "Nessie!" That's genius. Kudos la roux.

Yeah i reckon "Nessie" or "Ness" works OK

"Plesiosaur" was the other option, kinda rolls off the tongue like a brick tho. But it does open itself up for "The Please" or "The Saur". Maybe i'm clutching at straws here

BTW ending up learning a little too much about Loch Ness and associated monsters last nite.

Ahh, the off season + internet access = big time boredom.

Lachlan Hansen - 'Locksmith'
Aaron Edwards - 'Hank'
Lindsay Thomas - [Can't go past earlier suggestion of BLT]
Ben Warren = - 'B-Dub'
Gavin Urquhart - 'Foundation'
Todd Goldstein - 'That's Gold'

lachlan hansen = LACHness
Gavin Urquhart = Gherkin
Todd Goldstein = "Beer" - because stein in german is the type of glass that holds beer capped of with the golden lager!
Ben Warren = Grandpa, just look up google
Lindsay Thomas = The Good Doctor
Aaron Edwards = Diphthong - from the two initials - Æ which represents a latin diphthong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lachlan Hansen = ( mass unit or Clarke)
Aaron Edwards = (Hank Aaron) Butch
Lindsay Thomas = Buckingham ( Lindsay Buckingham of Fleetwood Mac)
Ben Warren = Dover ( Ben Dover)
Gavin Urquhart = the U- Bolt
Todd Goldstein: GOLDBERG

Lachlan Hansen = ( mass unit or Clarke)
You did know that WCE's Hansen is infact Clarke Hansen's son?

I reckon Lockie is quite catchy and a 'LOCK' for the players to use without thinking too much.

What about Muppet for Hansen - he looks like one with that hair and didn't a Hansen create the Muppets?

I dont think thats very nice. We met him at the players bbq and he is a very nice guy. I also told him about the nicknames people are giving him and he wasnt at all impressed.

He actually said thats a bit harsh and looked very upset. Give the guy a break he just came to the club and still needs to fit in. :thumbsdown:

Ben Warren - "Johnny"

I know Johnny Warren is linked to soccer but I just like the sound of "Johnnnyyyyyy".

Scratch that, "Wazza" is better.

Well only if we can get a bit of the Bud Light "Whaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssuuuuuuppppppppp" action going every time the kid gets a kick. If he can half play he could be a cult hero with that whole albino thing happening.

I dont think thats very nice. We met him at the players bbq and he is a very nice guy. I also told him about the nicknames people are giving him and he wasnt at all impressed.

He actually said thats a bit harsh and looked very upset. Give the guy a break he just came to the club and still needs to fit in. :thumbsdown:

No offence intended but that's such a girly thing to say. Every bloke knows that the way to fit in is to be branded with a nick name. Especially at a club where you get your nick name printed on the back of your training jumper.

Besides, the muppet thing is mostly in relation to the Jim Henson/Hansen thing.

No offence intended but that's such a girly thing to say. Every bloke knows that the way to fit in is to be branded with a nick name. Especially at a club where you get your nick name printed on the back of your training jumper.

JUST BITE ME!!:D

Ahh, but did u not hear?? He was very upset about it, and u think that helps him fit in! Riight, then maybe if u think of a NICE nickname for him, maybe, just maybe that miight help him fit in. :mad:

Ahh, but did u not hear?? He was very upset about it, and u think that helps him fit in! Riight, then maybe if u think of a NICE nickname for him, maybe, just maybe that miight help him fit in. :mad:

Yes I saw him on the BBQ day. In tears he was. Inconsolable the poor little fella. Those mean old Big Footy posters are calling me names.

Remove this Banner Ad

2006 Draftees unofficial nick name thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back