2007 Melb Cup formtalk...Mon 5 Nov 9pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Efficient - Needed at least another good run after his MV run to be a chance. His best would make things interesting, and Rodd might hold the key, but I dont think jumping over some logs midweek will get him the extra 8 lengths he needs

6.EFFICIENT $21 TO WIN $300K
I took this horse with El Segundo in a long range Cox /cup double a while back and stand to win over 1k but this horse has been the most disappointing for the year IMO.
No chance at all on form and hard to see how he could lift.

7.Maybe Better $5000 e/w
Was going ok before Caulfield,worried about the setback

seth

Maybe Better - In my trifecta and if the horse can run the race it did last year its more than a show.

Maybe Better - you really have to take on trust. The more I think of it, the more I feel Zipping and MB were just good middle distancers chasing home real stayers last year. The fella who won the C Cup looks a real stayer this year for one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Better - Another massively overhyped horse of yesteryear. This isn't 2006. Deserves to be long odds but will start shorter.

8.TUNGSTEN STRIKE $41 To win $100,000

Looks the leader but would need to be left alone
Cant dismiss totally but a win would surprise

seth

7.Maybe Better
If he is fully fit then yeah, is definite chance.
Would have been in everyones multiple I imagine but you have to worry about a horse who is possibly hampered by a leg injury.

Dont THINK itll have the stamina to hold them off down the stretch but should be leading on the turn. Maybe, just maybe a place.

Remove this Banner Ad

2007 Melb Cup formtalk...Mon 5 Nov 9pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back