2007 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

i doubt brisbane will be busy

i reckon the only deal they will do is either wood or mc donald to another club for a draft pick or 2

Prismall to Essendon would be a smart trade, just depends on what compensation is required. Would love to have him at Collingwood.

Justin Sherman to the Bombers for Kepler Bradley & a 3rd rounder.
Adam Schnider to the hawks for a 2nd round draft pick.
David Mundy & Ryan Murphy to Melbourne for Travis Johnstone & a 3rd rounder.

Prismall had better do something in the VFL this week as he has hardly touched it the last 2 weeks back from his injury.

But he certainly would be a good get for us, depending on what Geelong want for him.

Cameron Wood to carlton for a 2nd round pick.
Jacob Surjan & a 3rd round pick to sydney for Nic fosdike & heath grundy.
Mitch Morton to Richmond for a 2nd round pick.
Farren Ray to Adelaide for Ken Mcgregor & a 3rd round pick.

Tim Boyle to the bulldogs 2nd round pick to fremantle Byron Schammer & 3rd round pick to the hawks.

If we are going to go for a KP Forward we will not go for Boyle, we will gofor someone half decent we made the same mistake last year with Doogs who is only playing in our backline which is the tallest part of our team.

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: to Boyle at the dogs

Cameron Wood to carlton for a 2nd round pick.

i understand that we all rate our players more highly because we're biased so let me put it this way: are there any clubs searching for ruckman who would pay more than a 2nd rounder for Wood? i think the answer is yes, they would :rolleyes:

...but if i had my way, he wouldn't be goin' nowhere :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fevola and pick 20 to Footscray for pick five, 22 and McMahon/Ray.

Why would we give away our first round draft pick for a forward who is known more for his off field behaviour then his football skill when we can get one of the top 3 key position players in the country who is 18 years old?

Why would we give away our first round draft pick for a forward who is known more for his off field behaviour then his football skill
You're the ones that have offered Carlton pick five according to reports, ask your club. ;) :cool:

Fev's football skill really pales in comparison to his off field behaviour. :rolleyes:
doggies_5:8753657 said:
when we can get one of the top 3 key position players in the country who is 18 years old?
And Clayton has a great record at picking talls. *COUGH* Tim Walsh *COUGH* Jesse Wells

The Dogs need a drawcard more than Carlton to sell memberships and get people through the gate to survive in a market as tough as Victoria.

Fev is great with the fans.

Coincidentally, this is the answer to next my question.

Why did the Dogs give away a pick in the super draft for an over the hill Brownlow medallist whose mouth is now faster than his legs?

You also gave traded down picks for McDougal.

The Dogs could have drafted Westhoff instead of that hack.

Judd to Carlton for Priority Draft Pick + 1st Round Pick (3) + 2nd Round Pick + Fevola & Andrew Walker

Do you think That is enough for WEST COAST or do they want Bryce Gibbs as well ??

Maxwell for Wood.. need for need.. fair trade
That's a Rawlings for pick six trade and the Lions are getting ripped off for an average player who is 25 next year. The Pies would ask for more than a player like Maxwell for Rusling, let alone a giant ruckmen like Wood who would play 22 games next year.

He'd probably be worth your first pick in this draft. :confused:

Judd to Carlton for Priority Draft Pick + 1st Round Pick (3) + 2nd Round Pick + Fevola & Andrew Walker

Do you think That is enough for WEST COAST or do they want Bryce Gibbs as well ??
I think they would want Franklin as well.
LOL at this thread.

Why would McMahon go to Carlton when the only reasons for him leaving the doggies is to be closer to his g/f and kid in S.A. Thats if he leaves at all.
Why would anyone want to play for Footscray when they can't even make ends meet?

Fev would be joining a team that lost to Carlton.

Remove this Banner Ad

2007 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back