2008 FanFooty DT/SC Fanplanner

Remove this Banner Ad

hendo, you caused me to look up the Finals DT database, and lo and behold I discovered a bunch of new positional changes from the Bulldogs, Saints, Dockers, Dons and Lions:

Higgins from CTR to FWD
Giansiracusa from CTR to FWD
Raphael Clarke from BAC/FWD to BAC
Koschitzke from BAC/FWD to BAC/RUC
Bradley from BAC/FWD to BAC
Gilmore from CTR/BAC to RUC
Headland from CTR to FWD
McPharlin from BAC/FWD to BAC
Solomon from BAC to FWD
Ryder from RUC to BAC/RUC
Welsh from BAC to CTR/BAC
Adcock from BAC to CTR/BAC
Copeland from BAC to FWD
Merrett from FWD/BAC to BAC
Mills from BAC to FWD/BAC
Patfull from FWD/BAC to BAC

They have all been made to the Fanplanner.

is there any way to do a team without having to keep click add each player and then go back to add centres?

Cantu just select alot at once?

Yeah, that was sort of annoying.

Remember as well when you make a team to put players into their most likely position. Putting players like Adcock and Kosi in the backline will only mean another rejig of your lists later on.

what about Malceski and Nicoski?? They're listed as centres when they play predominately as backs...I'd be keen to pick both if they were backs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think Brent Reilly has a chance of being named as a backman this year m0nty ??

Don't think so Badga. Clarkson has made noises about him being groomed for CHF, and he got switched from BAC to FWD in Finals DT last year. For some reason I still had him listed as a BAC in the Fanplanner, that has been updated.

it stopped working with me. This keeps coming up:

".$row['firstname']." ".$row['surname'].""; echo "
"
"; if (strlen($row["pos2"]) > 0) { echo "".substr($row["pos1"],0,1)."/".substr($row["pos2"],0,1).""; } else echo "".substr($row["pos1"],0,1).""; echo ""; echo $pos[$i]; echo ""; echo "\$".number_format($row[$startprice]); echo ""; echo ""; if ($row['games'] > 0) echo "".$row['games']."".sprintf("%01.1f",$row[$average]); else echo "0 "; echo ""; echo ""; echo "Trade"; echo "

it stopped working with me. This keeps coming up:

".$row['firstname']." ".$row['surname'].""; echo "
"
"; if (strlen($row["pos2"]) > 0) { echo "".substr($row["pos1"],0,1)."/".substr($row["pos2"],0,1).""; } else echo "".substr($row["pos1"],0,1).""; echo ""; echo $pos[$i]; echo ""; echo "\$".number_format($row[$startprice]); echo ""; echo ""; if ($row['games'] > 0) echo "".$row['games']."".sprintf("%01.1f",$row[$average]); else echo "0 "; echo ""; echo ""; echo "Trade"; echo "

That's interesting...:D

Hmm, you definitely shouldn't be seeing that! We've been messing with things a bit today, let me know by PM if it keeps happening.

Some more positional changes, this time taken from the AFL Prospectus:

Scott Thompson from CTR/FWD to CTR
Adcock from BAC to CTR
Carrazzo from BAC to CTR
Gary Ablett junior from CTR/FWD to CTR
Mackie from CTR to BAC
Dew from CTR/FWD to FWD
Sinclair from BAC to MID
Deledio from CTR to Utility, which most likely means CTR/FWD

All changes have been made to the Fanplanner. I'm going to try to get a copy myself today to finalise all the positions. Some bad news in that lot, but a bit of good!

Remove this Banner Ad

2008 FanFooty DT/SC Fanplanner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back