2008 FanFooty DT/SC Fanplanner

Remove this Banner Ad

I have an anomoly for you - Bradshaw is listed as a defender in team 4 in the Prospectus. Do we assume that it is an error in the team or in not listing him as a utility?

My understanding is that just because someone's listed in one position, it doesn't mean that they can't be listed in another position.

So Bradshaw doesn't have to be listed as a utility to be able to be available as a forward and back.

Hang on, so we already know that the DT salary cap has risen AGAIN from last year?!

That's just ****ing ridiculous.
Shoulda known they'd make it easier and easier, eventually skill will play no part.

Edit: Just read a couple of pages back about how the figures come from prospectus.
Do the writers of Prospectus deal directly with Virtual Sports? Ie. do we know for sure that these figures are correct?

Hang on, so we already know that the DT salary cap has risen AGAIN from last year?!

That's just ****ing ridiculous.
Shoulda known they'd make it easier and easier, eventually skill will play no part.

The players have gone up in price as well. And they have in fact made it harder then last year. The players prices % are up more then the salary cap %.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The players have gone up in price as well. And they have in fact made it harder then last year. The players prices % are up more then the salary cap %.
Right you are Butane :thumbsu:

Still, I wish we could go back to two years ago when there was so much more skill involved. Oh well, I guess at least it's marginally more difficult than last year :rolleyes:

I don't understand how Mitch Thorp is the same price as draftees who are outside the top 10. Since he was 6th (or whatever he was) shouldn't he be considerably higher like the other high picks? Or is his price based on his '07 average?

I don't understand how Mitch Thorp is the same price as draftees who are outside the top 10. Since he was 6th (or whatever he was) shouldn't he be considerably higher like the other high picks? Or is his price based on his '07 average?

'07 average for Mitchy Thorp I'd imagine, but he only played 1 game, so he was further reduced because of the only one game he played...

Well... then... he is a lock for my forward bench. :D

How much is Mitch Thorp expected to be on the fanplanner Fairley ?? 'Cause I'm having troubles getting on that part of the website, I don't know why though I've got broadband...

The reason for the salary cap increase is because that exact amount is what the real AFL salary cap figures for each club are for 2008. Next year it will increase again to $7,706,000, then in 2010 to $7,962,000, and in 2011 to $8,225,000.

BARGAIN!

That's a very nice price...:thumbsu:

The reason for the salary cap increase is because that exact amount is what the real AFL salary cap figures for each club are for 2008. Next year it will increase again to $7,706,000, then in 2010 to $7,962,000, and in 2011 to $8,225,000.

Interesting...:cool:

So will we ever have C. Judd going at approx. 1.2mil? :)

Cheers Monty :thumbsu:

Let's just hope that they continue to raise the player prices aswell.

So Monty, can you confirm that the Prospectus got those figures directly from Virtual Sports? I.e. does it say something of that nature in the Prospectus?

Cheers Monty :thumbsu:

Let's just hope that they continue to raise the player prices aswell.

So Monty, can you confirm that the Prospectus got those figures directly from Virtual Sports? I.e. does it say something of that nature in the Prospectus?
The exact words were:

"At the time of print I was advised of the salary cap and the prices of all players, however, these prices are subject to change, but any changes would be minimal."

Remove this Banner Ad

2008 FanFooty DT/SC Fanplanner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back