2008 Top 5 most hated players (***MB THread***)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2008 Top 5 most hated players

In No particular order:

Matthew Scarlett
Brett Burton
Fevola
Judd
Van Berlo.

And I also can't stand Andrew McLeod, Barry Hall, Goodes, Ben Cousins and Rocca.

Don't really care about your opinion, mate, as long as these three "tools" tear your mob another a-hole next week!

Might I add that your Alberton sewerage farming mob have the monopoly on being tools:

C. Cornes
W. Tredrea
M. Williams
D. Brogan
B. Ebert
Burgoynes (x2)
D. Motlop

And, the list goes on and on!

Bring on the Showdown!!!

1) Brett Burton - Goofy as hell and tries to take uncontested 'screamers'
2) Michael O'Loughlin - Sits in the goalsquare getting cheapies
3) Matthew Lloyd - No personality
4) Nathan Van Berlo - Sherminator
5) Nathan Bock - Absolute hack

Gotta say as a port supporter I cannot stand Chad Cornes sometimes. Real tool, but has a passion for the game and carries the team a lot of the time. Dean Brogan as well, massive chin.

Brendan Fevola (Sook- At least Richo plays for the team. Fev for himself)
Matthew Lloyd (Should be in the Olympic diving team)
Dean Soloman (Thinks he is tough- Cheap shot thug)
Jeff White (Massively over-rated)
Josh Fraser (Why does Collingwood still have him)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 matthew scarlett in one week last year he got out and did a road rage on some old guy, and smashed a guys head in at The Eureka Hotel in geelong, but you don't hear about that in the Melb papers do you? And a guy that ugly does not deserve to be that arrogant:thumbsdown:
2 Cameron Mooney Have heard some boy/girl boy/boy stories that are disturbing
3 Josh Gibson Went to a grand final day party in Albert Park 2005 Sydney vs West Coast and he gets drunk and starts chatting up other guys girlfriends right infront of everyone while his own girlfriend watched on ,with the "hey Im Josh Gibson" speel. Needless to say he got nowhere, got in his black ute and wheel spinned off. Tosser!
4 Jason Gram Why should he hae that chick at the Brownlow, what casue he's got a bit of peroxide? Not fair:(
5 Mick Malthouse Can I include coaches. The arrogance of this prick they way he sees himself above the powers that be, with his cracks about Demetriou and Gieshen, seriously who does he think he is? Menopause Man??

Oh and Fevs and idiot, we all know that so it dosen't carry anything.

Present:
1. Matthew Lloyd
2. Jeff Farmer
3. Byron Pickett
4. Warren Tredrea
Equal 5. Chad Cornes, Matthew Richardson and Barry Hall

Past:
1. Steve Silvagni
2. Tony Liberatore
3. Shane Woewoedin
4. Mark Ricuitto
5. Darren Millane

No surprises that both lists are jam packed with bogans.

i really dont lyk judd just the way he thinks hes so good man swan ran him down an nathen foley out ran him the other week an they think hes the fastest in afl i dont hes really not that good hes so overated

Have you just SMSed this in:confused:

roflwerd.gif

In no particular order - Matthew Carr, Adam Hunter, Jeff Farmer, Warren Tredrea and Chad Cornes.

Remove this Banner Ad

2008 Top 5 most hated players (***MB THread***)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back