2009-2010 NHL Playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are you nervous? You'll win. Home ice means more ownage of the face-off circle.

Predictions for tomorrow:

Pens 4-1 (Pens will score first, Habs tie it up, but Pens to run away with it)
Sharks 3-2

Of course I'm hoping both these predictions are way off.

Sid has to explode in this one. Been getting a fair bit of negative media attention recently, there's only one way he responds to that sort of thing.

It is all deserved. The bloke appeals for penalties more than Shane Warne appealed for LBW's...

Pens got so much ref assistance last game (both goals) that even Don Cherry on Coach's Corner commented on Montreal getting bent over by the refs. I should be amazed if Paul Devorski and Eric Furlatt get anymore games in the playoffs. In fact they should never officiate again.

Pens figured out how to beat Halak.. just dont shoot so much :p
Well, take good shots anyway. That was the problem with Washington, too many bad shots and no-one around to get rebounds. You have to get a body in front of Halak, which is why we needed Guerin back in the lineup, and make him squirm. If he can see a shot he will save it.

I reckon the Montreal goal was lucky anyway. The puck was under Fleury and should have been called dead. Meanwhile Camalleri is whacking away at him and somehow poked it in. Rubbish goal to take away Flower's shutout.

Whacking away at him? The ref could see the puck through Fleury's open legs. Good positioning.

You might want to watch it again...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So which decisions have been disgraceful Drum? The blatant elbow to Pavelski's mouth? The Shove into the net? The clear holding from Bertuzzi?
How about the non-call on Murray for his blindsided high hit on Franzen? Could have sworn the NHL said they are eradicating that from the game and giving out majors for it. Should have been a 5 minute PP, then like 2 minutes later Marleau scores.

I'm not going to say we lost the series simply because of the refs, but if you don't think we got a hard run then you're extremely biased.;)

Was a very close series anyway and 4-1 doesn't tell the full story but well done.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

2009-2010 NHL Playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back