2009-2010 NHL Playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Starting to really dislike the Sharks.

And to be fair Brades, we're not boring per se, we've just been hemmed in our own zone by a much better opponent these last two games. Game 2 was bloody exciting.

C'mon Avs, we've shown we're good enough to win this series. We can do this.

Avs are so ****ing boring. Never seen a team want to take every game they play to OT.

Hey! That first statement is offensive to the New Jersey Devils ;)

With the craptacular top six we have atm, I am not surprised we appear boring. Secretly though, we are just waiting for you guys to score for us :p

****. ****ing ****.
You're taking it well. ;) :p

I was nervous watching the OT and I don't even care about either team. Playoff OT is as intense as it gets, and when your team is involved, it's torture!

Looking forward to LA/Vancouver tomorrow. And it'd be real nice if we stopped getting every single freaking Pittsburgh game on TV. It's better than nothing but when Detroit are on at almost the exact same time as we keep seeing Pittsburgh, drives me up the wall. We had the 2 minute 'live look-in' on the Wings game and Datsyuk scored. :D Was such a tease though.

I will not be impressed if the Devils get knocked out in the first round after such a solid season and to a team that only just snuck into the playoffs.

i notcied on the TV guide there are 3 games scheduled for Friday (i've bokoed a day off:p)

pitt-Ott, hawks-preds, then the last part of sharks-avs..

i hope so, that would be a hockey treat!
Thats how they did yesterday catters, They showed the last period of the other two matches. Unfortunately versus is doing the Pens-Sens games, so they get full coverage. Not surprising, the pens get 82 National TV games a year :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're taking it well. ;) :p

I was nervous watching the OT and I don't even care about either team. Playoff OT is as intense as it gets, and when your team is involved, it's torture!
It's ok Drum, I know you care about me :p

Good news (or is it bad cause i've worked 3 weeks and 4 including tomorrow have been days off) is that I have the day off again after i busted my hand on Monday, so I can watch the Sharkies choke.. I mean win.

Im reading reports that Miller and Rask have been un-****ing-believable in this OT thriller in a massive game 4 between the sabres and bruins..

Pittsburgh would want Boston in the next round, i wouldnt wanna see miller if i had a choice between my next playoff opponent.

lol @ Price, talk about a cry baby.

Yep, well you would know. Takes one to know one, eh? You're the expert in that department.

Montreal incapable of playing three periods of solid hockey and twice have shot themsleves in the foot whilst dominating a game through stupid turn overs. Must go into the third with a lead but give a short handed goal with six seconds left in the period. Can't afford to give the Capitals a sniff.

Au revoir, Jacques. :thumbsdown:

TV. It's better than nothing but when Detroit are on at almost the exact same time as we keep seeing Pittsburgh, drives me up the wall. We had the 2 minute 'live look-in' on the Wings game and Datsyuk scored. :D Was such a tease though.

How shit was that. We get a 'live look-in' I figured okay there is only 5 minutes or so remaining, maybe we get to see the last 5 minutes of the Wings game. But no, we get all of a minute and a half, but see a Datsyuk goal. At least we got that I suppose, and plenty of octopus. :D

Man I'm spewing I had to leave for uni and miss 2nd OT of the Sabres Bruins game after watching 1st OT. Miller is ****ing amazing. Some of those saves...

Dunno about you guys, but generally I say **** Philly but I hope they can hold off the Devils. With Carter and Gagne out they won't go past the semi's so what hell eh.

Remove this Banner Ad

2009-2010 NHL Playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back