Resource 2009 grand final ticket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still available all! Looking to get around 1200 if not, defintely look at reasonable offers! Hope to sell these two by 5pm today! Have a great day guys and hope you all find tickets :)

timmeh, i have an idea.

i pay for the face value of the seat....you go to the corporate event as i care nought for it.

im sure this offer will become more appealing closer to 2.30pm saturday when you still have these tix.

timmeh, i have an idea.

i pay for the face value of the seat....you go to the corporate event as i care nought for it.

im sure this offer will become more appealing closer to 2.30pm saturday when you still have these tix.
Mate, I can't go on Saturday. As I said earlier the tickets will be sold by 5pm tonight to the best price to what I'm looking at (ie. $1200), the tickets we're intially a present for my mum but she, nor anyone else can go this weekend as we have to head overseas for a family emergency.

So far I've had an offer of $800 each for both and $1000 for one, really trying to get around 1200 but see how I go. I'll see how it goes and let people know if they aren't able to get them.

I have two standing room and one seat (Q24 row N) that I would like to exchange for two seats (three seats if possible!) and preferably on the first level. Please PM me if interested.

Please note at this stage I am not looking to sell any tickets.

Further option the above - I would be interested in swapping the Q24 seat for something on Level 1 if there are any takers, ignoring the standing room swap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im still searching for 1 standard adult ticket. Been looking for a ticket long before all the newbies :p

Pretty much tonight is the last chance i get to try. As flights from Darwin need to be arranged to get to Melb in time.

Editing:- I feel I need pitty cause it looks like the outback and its dust took a dump in my house!!!! . Damn you dust storm. I dont care if it was pretty and bight red.. Its not worth cleaning up afterwards..

Still looking for 2 or even 1 ticket. Any type is fine:adult, concession, standing, in a light tower whatever.

Just 1 standard adult ticket.... Running out of time to sort out flights from Darwin

Come on guys.. :)

Willing to pay a nice price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back