Resource 2009 grand final ticket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have 1 and possibly 2 seats for Saturday ( will know for sure on the 2nd one in the morning ).
I need to cover what I have paid for them. This is above face value.
PM me if interested

I have 1 and possibly 2 seats for Saturday ( will know for sure on the 2nd one in the morning ).
I need to cover what I have paid for them. This is above face value.
PM me if interested

Yep I'm very interested mate. Let me know how much you want for them.

Ive been waiting before all these newbies AGAIN.

Just want 1 tkt. Adult, seating. ( not nose bleed tho, cause its for my dad who cannot see that far back)

Please consider the people waiting before the newbies.

Im willing to pay a nice price.

1 more.. just 1 more for you and your crew means people like me, who just need 1 and doesnt have any at all yet, miss out.

:thumbsdown:

i agree, i havent been to a gf in 3 years and yet people like jess are trying to grab "just one more".

i have a sister, brothers, my dad that all would like a ticket. in reality, they wont all get a ticket.

i agree, i havent been to a gf in 3 years and yet people like jess are trying to grab "just one more".

i have a sister, brothers, my dad that all would like a ticket. in reality, they wont all get a ticket.

Yeah its starting to p*ss me off.. I'd love to go too.. and if i go, my mum would like to go.. and I'm sure i have about 10 mates who would like to go.. So maybe i should start asking for 13 tickets??? :mad:

I'm trying to get if for my dad and only my dad.. ONE person! ! ! ! !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i purchased the nth melbourne package comes with nth melb gf breakfast which cost $350 plus a seat at the grand final for $950
if anyone is interested contact-

CHRIS SPELDEWINDE | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MGR
PO Box 158 North Melbourne VIC 3051 | Level B2, North West Hub, Etihad Stadium, Docklands
Direct Ph. 03 9320 2419 | Mob. 0430 584 556 | Fax. 03 9348 9930

i purchased the nth melbourne package comes with nth melb gf breakfast which cost $350 plus a seat at the grand final for $950

CHRIS SPELDEWINDE |BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MGR
PO Box 158 North Melbourne VIC 3051 | Level B2, North West Hub, Etihad Stadium, Docklands

And how did you go about picking up the ticket?? Or do you get it on the day?

Gah! The guy I was getting a ticket off has just pulled out (his brother wanted to go or something). I know it is a massive longshot, but if somebodys got a ticket pm me.

Either way, GO CATS!

i have to say i do not appreciate everyone saying newbies be gone, and dont give tickets to newbies i have been a geelong member forever and missed out on the ballot, some of the people asking for tickets are not even geelong members

CHRIS SPELDEWINDE | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MGR

Good job... I went to the NM Breakfast before the game in 2007 and it's a great way to start the day when your team's playing. Have fun! Early start though... I think you have to be there by 7am or so?

i have to say i do not appreciate everyone saying newbies be gone, and dont give tickets to newbies i have been a geelong member forever and missed out on the ballot, some of the people asking for tickets are not even geelong members

Yes but you havent been waiting in line on here for tickets like everyone else..

You can be a Geelong member for as long as you want.. its not fair to the people who have posted on here well before you and are still waiting.

nth melb gf packages - they send you form online and you can either send back online or fax back then i collected tickets from etihad yesterday

ditto! why should we be dismissed on the grounds we didn't know about Big Footy earlier??? I was only shown this site three weeks ago!

I hope you find a lovely good samaritan like I did and get to go to the game.

Thanks again to my lifesaver if you are reading this! You really rock - I had a friend in tears last night because she'd just about given up hope of us getting to go, and thanks to your good heart and honesty we can. There should be more people out there like you.

Go Catters '09!

i have been on big footy for years but got kicked of for trying to buy tickets so thats why i am back on being a newbie, i just hope everyone gets a ticket because i know i would be crushed if i didnt get to go, i think its funny the people that say they would sit anywhere even the light tower just to be there but when offered a level 4 seat they say "oh no i wouldnt sit that far back"

Am offering two tickets, BELOW face value...

I bought 2 corp package tickets for $1300 each for my mum and dad. However, they can't go this weekend as we have to travel overseas this weekend for a family emergency on Saturday morning, she's absolutely shattered and so to am I as I was gonna use them if she couldn't make it.

The detail are below but yeah look for around $1200 or close to it as possible. Don't wanna be too much out of pocket this weekend as well as missing the granny and going to a fam emergency.

---
Join us in true football surrounds on the Etihad Stadium Arena for a big morning of football entertainment. Hosted by Channel Seven’s Tim Watson, enjoy a gourmet brunch and premium beverages whilst being entertained by special guests - comedians Andrew Startin and Paul Martel as well as New Zealand Band, Bonjah.

With Etihad Stadium car parking and transport to the MCG included, you and your clients are free to relax and enjoy football’s greatest day of the year.

DATE
Saturday 26 September 2009

COST
Single - $1,300 (inc. GST)
Table of 10 - $13,000 (inc. GST)
Includes 2009 Toyota AFL Grand Final Ticket and Brunch

TIME
9.30am Brunch, concludes 12pm

YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Reserved seat at 2009 Toyota AFL Grand Final
• Sit-down Gourmet Brunch, with premium beverages
• High Profile MC - Tim Watson
• Car parking for the day at Etihad Stadium
• Transportation to the MCG at the conclusion of the brunch
• Corporate gift
Okay. Here some more info kids. It's bay Q3 (behind goals punt road end) and Row G (7th row from front). Decent but not AWESOME.

I said I paid 1300 for them each and want 1200. But now willing to go down to a max of 1000 each... yep willing to take a 600 hit overall. You can pick them up tonight too!

Okay. Here some more info kids. It's bay Q3 (behind goals punt road end) and Row G (7th row from front). Decent but not AWESOME.

I said I paid 1300 for them each and want 1200. But now willing to go down to a max of 1000 each... yep willing to take a 600 hit overall. You can pick them up tonight too!

Don't think too many will be interested in your hit mate. Price of buying them in the first place, even given your unfortunate circumstances.

Just a hint though, if you are not going to go lower than the Nth Melbourne offer, who are licenced to sell, you might stuggle to move them.

Treat it like a garage sale - expect nothing (given that is what you have right now), and take the best offer, you are dealing with real fans, not corporates or millionares on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back