Resource 2009 grand final ticket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grand final tickets

I know it's late and only a few days until the grand final, but is it still possible to get tickets anywhere? Does anyone have one that I could buy off them? I've never been to a final, let alone a grand final. Would be stoked if someone could help me out.

Hey guys, can anyone get me a ticket please? I wasn't going to go, but I've got the cash and I've never even been to a final let alone a grand final. It would fill a massive void in my life. Please somebody help me. :)

My daily plea... does anyone have any tickets available.... or know of any tickets available. The $1000 + corporate packages are just out of the price range. I wish it weren't the case, but as much as I love the Cats, I can't justify spending half a months wages on a ticket... gotta save up to be a member again next year to watch the boys try for 4 in a row.

please PM me if you can take pity on some desperate Cats members.

I'm happy to throw in a brand new Sony Blue Ray player still in the box plus the price of the ticket for one ticket anywhere in the ground

Am offering two tickets, BELOW face value...

I bought 2 corp package tickets for $1300 each for my mum and dad. However, they can't go this weekend as we have to travel overseas this weekend for a family emergency on Saturday morning, she's absolutely shattered and so to am I as I was gonna use them if she couldn't make it.

The detail are below but yeah look for around $1200 or close to it as possible. Don't wanna be too much out of pocket this weekend as well as missing the granny and going to a fam emergency.

---
Join us in true football surrounds on the Etihad Stadium Arena for a big morning of football entertainment. Hosted by Channel Seven’s Tim Watson, enjoy a gourmet brunch and premium beverages whilst being entertained by special guests - comedians Andrew Startin and Paul Martel as well as New Zealand Band, Bonjah.

With Etihad Stadium car parking and transport to the MCG included, you and your clients are free to relax and enjoy football’s greatest day of the year.

DATE
Saturday 26 September 2009

COST
Single - $1,300 (inc. GST)
Table of 10 - $13,000 (inc. GST)
Includes 2009 Toyota AFL Grand Final Ticket and Brunch

TIME
9.30am Brunch, concludes 12pm

YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Reserved seat at 2009 Toyota AFL Grand Final
• Sit-down Gourmet Brunch, with premium beverages
• High Profile MC - Tim Watson
• Car parking for the day at Etihad Stadium
• Transportation to the MCG at the conclusion of the brunch
• Corporate gift
Still available all! Looking to get around 1200 if not, defintely look at reasonable offers! Hope to sell these two by 5pm today! Have a great day guys and hope you all find tickets :)

Looking to buy 1-3 tickets for my GFC fan family members who are devastated that they missed out in the ballot. They are all Geelong members and hardly ever miss a game! I was lucky enough to get 1 for myself (thanks Shell) but I feel awful that they will miss out, as they are also huge fans.

PM me if you are selling any tickets, any where, any reasonable (or just above reasonable) cost.

Lol, fail.

I'm sure they'll buy tickets for $350 or so?

Karma. :)

I have two standing room and one seat (Q24 row N) that I would like to exchange for two seats (three seats if possible!) and preferably on the first level. Please PM me if interested.

Please note at this stage I am not looking to sell any tickets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those not familiar with this site, take a look at:

melbourne.gumtree.com.au

There are a handful of GF seats for sale that might suit some people.

Good luck...

I'm still looking for a seat/anything. Thought i had one for 400 but I think it fell through, so willing to pay that...

For those not familiar with this site, take a look at:

melbourne.gumtree.com.au

There are a handful of GF seats for sale that might suit some people.

Good luck...
Thank you for posting this site. I had no luck... but have now added it to my sites to keep checking in hope.

hope you have been successful yourself.

I ve given up on hope for a gf ticket . The ones I can get a hold off are way to expensive and although I would love to go today i realised its not gonna happen and decided that KP was the way to go . CARNNNN THE CATTERZZZZ

Everyone thats off to the game good luck and I hope you make some noise for the boys , Have a good 1

hi guys,
i now have 3 extra tickets (2 x adult, and 1 x concession). they are in Q50 in the olympic stand and in row LL, so quiet far back.
i missed out on the ballot and bought these on here (and then some others came through that were better seats), so am looking to re-coup what i spent initially. they wernt cheap. please pm if interested.

hi guys,
i now have 3 extra tickets (2 x adult, and 1 x concession). they are in Q50 in the olympic stand and in row LL, so quiet far back.
i missed out on the ballot and bought these on here (and then some others came through that were better seats), so am looking to re-coup what i spent initially. they wernt cheap. please pm if interested.
have PM'd you.. could you please reply even if unsuccessful applicant??

hi guys,

I have PM'd you.
Let me know if they're still available.

hay guys i have two tickets for standing room in m56, i am looking to swap for premium or prime tickets to any one that doesn't like to sit or don't want to pay the price of those tickets. very happy to pay the difference in the cost of the tickets

please pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back