Resource 2009 grand final ticket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are my chances??

First of all i no this maybe should be in the other thread, if it should happy for it to be redirected just a question really..being so late in the week missed out on tickets again just wondering where are the places i can still get them if any left?? id really take any as im sure everyone else would but is there any at all...anywhere??? :confused:

Re: So what are my chances??

First of all i no this maybe should be in the other thread, if it should happy for it to be redirected just a question really..being so late in the week missed out on tickets again just wondering where are the places i can still get them if any left?? id really take any as im sure everyone else would but is there any at all...anywhere??? :confused:
www.afl.com.au/travel -cheapest is $1,300
Or call up various clubs, cheapest (that i know of) is North Melbourne's, which is $950.

They all come with some kind of breakfast, but not much

Hi-
I have 1 AFL Grand Final Package that I need to offload- will sell at less than face-value (not a scalper!)- someone can't go now..

Package is through Big Bounce and includes 1 x ticket (Q25) and brunch in the Victory Room at Etihad stadium (Western Bulldogs).

Face value was $1300 through Big Bounce, but will sell at $800.

DM if interested..

I still have 2 tkts. Q25.
This sale is genuine and I would really like a cats supporter to get them.
I bought these earlier in the week but have now got on to a seat on its own. I thought it would be easier to sell the 2 together.
I am not making money from these. I just need to cover what I paid.

I still have 2 tkts. Q25.
This sale is genuine and I would really like a cats supporter to get them.
I bought these earlier in the week but have now got on to a seat on its own. I thought it would be easier to sell the 2 together.
I am not making money from these. I just need to cover what I paid.
i pm'd ya get back to me if ya can :):thumbsu:

His price is $1400 mate.....he paid over the odds from the scalper first time round.
hmm well i have no chance of getting tickets for a reasonable price if i cant get any from the clubs tomorow then ill pay it...:(

Now considering I am this thread's OP i think its time some totally awesome person threw some (affordable) love my way in the form of 2 tickets.
One of my leads has definitely fallen through so we're getting close to this being my last option

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,

Im after 1 ticket for my dad, please pm me if u wanna sell 1 or 2 tickets. Im prepared to buy 2 tickets to get him there...

Thanks guys...

I know this is getting repeatative but..............

WANTED 1 or 2 grandfinal tickets (seated) ground level as close to the fence as possible! Can anyone help me pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase....
If so contact me on 0423 949 429

If you're willing to spend (a lot) more then there's plenty available. I made a post saying I'd be willing to spend $700 and got half a dozen PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back