2009 Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee, i thought after Laids quit that the membership numbers would go up by a few thousand, seems like that ain't the case.

If he had quit earlier in the season there would have been a big surge however 250 or so have signed on since he departed, and considering the time of the year, I reckon that is pretty good.

Watch the numbers grow in 2010, Bucks or no Bucks.
Speaking of Bucks, anyone else notice on the Carlton Forum how they have started a thread about getting him, never satisfied are they?

A change of coach mid year was never going to boost numbers, may 0.1% of supporters were not buying memberships because of Dean.

30k is bloody excellent, a burst of youth and a marketable new coach next year should push us to 35k in 2010 to be realistic.

Total now 2,840. Hopefully the numbers will start to turn over regularly to get us to 10k by the end of the month. We got to 14k in Dec 2007, but I accept it will more gradual this year.

Felt this needed to be pointed out. Precisely two years ago, give or take a day, we were talking about being at 2,800 at this stage.

And lauding the seemingly untouchable 14k from the post saying no to bullshit rush of 2007.

We're off the mat, we just have to keep going.

Felt this needed to be pointed out. Precisely two years ago, give or take a day, we were talking about being at 2,800 at this stage.

And lauding the seemingly untouchable 14k from the post saying no to bullshit rush of 2007.

We're off the mat, we just have to keep going.

If we were on 2,800 now then we will be playing in Hobart fulltime shortly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back