2009 NFL Division 1 U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

eyyyy who beat greensy this yr with a full team northcote park hahahaaaaaaaaa bundoora r nothing eitherrrr they can beat a team by 28 goals when the other team has 11 of its top 18 out derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bunch of fairys i will cave use all

eyyyy who beat greensy this yr with a full team northcote park hahahaaaaaaaaa bundoora r nothing eitherrrr they can beat a team by 28 goals when the other team has 11 of its top 18 out derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bunch of fairys i will cave use all
mate you are pathetic, northcote park are shit, ill beat yu anyy time any where you dud:)

shut up u ***** ****ta n this isnt even aq tomo player this is sum1 from bundy or greensy coz i didnt no thomo players talk on the net like little bitches lmao u homo i wont break the language guide lines lmao

this year redmond has done nothing..yeah he may have kicked a few goals but he hasnt really turned it on..jamie has played senior games as a bottom age 19's and thats a good effort and what got him the spot..Mcallister also played 4 senior games and is a very good player...and the only reason why snell is not in it is becuase he has played only 5 19's games

Douky stop talking yourself up mate

your a peice of shit, no one cares what your under 19s do. use are disgusting, get back in your comission home.
11 of its top 18....ricco is better than all of u muppets put together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B. R. Mineo (Mont) M.Hume(Heid) A.Abdulhak (El)
HB. M.Blackburn (Mont) S.Kilknenny(El) J.Reade(Mont)
C. K.Gregory(NH) M.Cupo(Thom) C.Lootas(Thom)
HF. K.Bayliss(GB) A.Rondinelli(WP) A.Le(NP)
FF. A.Pierce(Heid) K.Gregory(NH) N.Gardiner(Bund)

Ruck: T.Stretton(NH)
R/R: A.Maroush (Bund)
Rover: B.Dowse(GB)

Inter: M.Zakkour(Thom), T.Aranui(Thom), A.Niel(WP), R.Lewis(NP), J.Nicolaou(El), C.Caminiti(WP)

Captain: J.Reade(Mont)

S.Kilknenny shuld be captain 4 sure

out first week ?

Heidelberg will easily account for Eltham this week, very easily.

But the bonus for the comp is the WPL didn't make it, snipers and what about some of their parents coming out and mouthing off to the opposition players during the breaks, we won't miss that in the finals.
What are they going to be like when their children play proper football i.e Senior football, though their is one at WPL who sticks up for his son(in the ones) whenever he cops a spray from the oppostion players and suppporters

hahahaa ur pretty shit lol we almost beat use with about 10 players less then use lol dw my elbow went in ur jaw nicely lol

Great comment idiot, no wonder the NFL still has the thuggery issue, two U17's GF's called off because meat heads like you go out to snip and hit behind play because you can't play footy.

The two GF's called off . NTH Heild v Sth Morang and Greensborough v Preston RSL.....enough said

hahahaa ur pretty shit lol we almost beat use with about 10 players less then use lol dw my elbow went in ur jaw nicely lol
u still breathin u dirty wog
surprised they let u get internet access in ur slum commission flat or know how 2 type

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 NFL Division 1 U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back