2009 Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There will be more than 5 delistings. There won't be more than 5 players that have an impact on the competition, probably not even 5. By impact that sounds to me like a significant impact that they never had before, so I didn't include Richardson et al.

Oh really? You just know that do you? I'd argue that every player on our list will have some sort of impact on the competition, however small, and we are just choosing the 5 that will have the biggest impact. Delistings, however, do actually have a finite capacity in terms of our list.

Oh really? You just know that do you? I'd argue that every player on our list will have some sort of impact on the competition, however small, and we are just choosing the 5 that will have the biggest impact. Delistings, however, do actually have a finite capacity in terms of our list.
I thought differently and rightly incidentally, as usual. Get over it Jeremiah.

What the Sam Hill? So KJ will be one of our 5 players to make an impact on the competition.... because he will retire?
Presumably it's something like that. Struggling for a regular game, media on his back etc.

I thought differently and rightly incidentally, as usual. Get over it Jeremiah.
What? How is that even a response? My post clearly beat you, you can't just say 'Yeah. Well. I'm right. So there'.

What? How is that even a response? My post clearly beat you, you can't just say 'Yeah. Well. I'm right. So there'.
Why would I do that when you are wrong. What you suggested was that we name the club's top 5 players. Who cares, that won't differ that much. I think the 5 players that will have some unseen and new impact is much more subjective and interesting. No doubt Sante will side with you simply to spite me. You know it makes sense.

You actually just made me giggle Beave, because I have no idea what you're talking about. Where did I suggest we name the club's top 5 players? I said top 5 players who will have an impact on the competition did I not? as sante did in the OP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You actually just made me giggle Beave, because I have no idea what you're talking about. Where did I suggest we name the club's top 5 players? I said top 5 players who will have an impact on the competition did I not? as sante did in the OP.
That is effectively the club's top 5 players.

No it isn't. If it's the top 5 players, why have so few people said Richo? Clearly the 5 players to have the biggest impact on the competition are not our top 5 players, just look at the lists we have so far.

No it isn't. If it's the top 5 players, why have so few people said Richo? Clearly the 5 players to have the biggest impact on the competition are not our top 5 players, just look at the lists we have so far.
Because they agree with my take on it, and not your top 5 player view hahaha. I win.

What's this top 5 player view of mine? I've never mentioned it. I'm going to take that 'hahaha' as a 'you win'. I don't see how you haven't admitted it yet. I am tearing you up.
The only thing you are tearing up is that box of tissues next to your hair straightener.

I'm not sure I'm with you, but I'm sure your wit outwits my wit.
Very witty indeed! :thumbsu:
You can wear them around your neck , but they can also be the thing you store them in...either way it finishes even and means the same thing all the way from the western suburbs of Melbourne to South-East Queensland and everywhere else for that matter...:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back