2010-11 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I like MAF's Michel Dion tribute mask. :thumbsu:

066c.jpg

NBC are like CH 7 or 9 when it comes to covering sport, they show too many angles, and it's frustrating to watch.

Like that bloody sky cam, that's not for live sport.

Good end to that 1st period though, the Pengs looked better in the last 5 minutes, but still no score, so the Caps would be quite happy going in tied.

NBC are like CH 7 or 9 when it comes to covering sport, they show too many angles, and it's frustrating to watch.

Good end to that 1st period though, the Pengs looked better in the last 5 minutes, but still no score, so the Caps would be quite happy going in tied.

The skycam and the helicopter vision are frustrating as hell. Exciting game so far, good chances at either end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caps were the better team all night, the Penguins only had a small period before the 1st break where they even looked "on".

As they say, 1 team out of the classic seems to always make the SC, not that it would be a shock if either of those 2 made the SC.

Kings down 1-0 after 2, cmon, wake up you bastards.

Disappointing showing, outworked and played dumb hockey. Malkin and Staal were decent enough, but we're not so crash hot when Sid gets shut down. Too many grinders.

Every time they went with that view, I had flashbacks to every Friday night last year. Horrific.

In regards to the game itself, it was so good to see Staal back out there finally. If he can stay healthy now, he's the early trade deadline acquisition most teams sell their souls for. Hopefully he will improve Geno's game.

Around the league: The Bolts now have a goalie! Good to see Roli off the Island and into a team that is going somewhere. Stevie Y pressing all the right buttons so far.

Lucky for the Sens that no-one outside of Ontario was watching, but they got humiliated by the Buds. Can't say I mind seeing it.

****in' lol at MAF.

And loving Erskine's work this year. Wins the fight and then fires that pass to Fehr for the GWG....deserved the contract extension.

About as close to a draw as you can get.
It was hardly one-sided but Rupp is pretty obviously stunned by Erskine's last punch and calls in the linesmen. I'd call that a victory, especially cause Erskine nearly goes down early on but manages to recover.

Remove this Banner Ad

2010-11 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back