AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone (2010): Discussion & Updates

My tips are in. I feel sorry for the unlucky guy going up against me in Next Duel.

Fuey is perfect atm along with a dozen others. We may still have over 10 undefeated participants after week 3. What remaining intriguing is that both 2009 ND finalists have yet to notch up a W. But that shouldn't faze neither as Wizard bounced back hard after an indifferent start last season being 1-4-1 after 6 IIRC.

My tips are in. I feel sorry for the unlucky guy going up against me in Next Duel.

Whereas the guy going up against me would be feeling quite chuffed! :(

Mumma Mia!

bad feeling about this week. Have gone against my formula of the 1st couple weeks, (i.e., gut feel) and tipped against teams my guts tell me will win. there comes a point in time in the season where form and game play in the previous few weeks have to be considered. I just think it's too earlier for those sorts of smarts and that I should be carrying on with the nonsense that has put #1 so far.

see how it pans out tomorrow morn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised how many went with SD with 8+ CR after their insipid performances so far.

Oh, big DPI penalty on DRC.

Puts the Raiduhs in FG range.

I didn't see it, what happened? Oakland didn't go the kick?
Whoops, I posted in the wrong thread.

Janikowski blew the game winning kick after a big PI flag got them deep in Arizona territory.

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back