AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone (2010): Discussion & Updates

How do you know who your opponent is?:confused:

At least I stay alive in the 3XKO with the Pats!:thumbsu::)

Good week for me to!!

Chris25 cant beat me and i kept my 2 3XKO picks and move to an undefeated 3-0. :D

After you've mowed the lawn, fixed that door, cleaned the cat litter, put the trash out, taken your dirty laundry off the floor.

lol i have lots to do around the house now!! ;)

NFL > AE Crew

I'm hearing you LOUD & CLEAR GG.

Next week I'll be back and rolling up my sleeves.

Have done a quick run down on the Week 3 Weekly Selection Summary and found 15 ND contests determined.
Matt 897 has 2 x 4CR's :confused: so the last CR listed is now a 5 CR (NYJ) which nullifies GeeCats NYJ pick of CR5 also.
Meltiger & Goedy not listed :(
I feared this situation with NO POWER Rankings default.. (not ready yet)
so from week 4, I will suggest everyone submits a 1-32 team listing of their POWER Rankings so NO Walkovers occur... really dissappointed about this. :mad:

I'll have the ND schedule up in full color charts also... will post week 4 during the week and from Week 5 everyone will know what the deal is with who they are up against. The earlier guide of the ND schedule sent via email before Week 1 kick-off is 95% correct. Only a handful of adjusts to be made folks. Will also post pics and other stuff after I return (Sunday 3rd Oct).

Thanx for your patience.

Lost ND by 1 point provided Juddy picks the Packers. :thumbsdown: An example of a situation where not being able to change the MNF pick is good, as I would have swapped to Bears in an attempt to win, yet still hope to lose.:(

EDIT: Can win if Miami win.

Lost ND by 1 point provided Juddy picks the Packers. :thumbsdown: An example of a situation where not being able to change the MNF pick is good, as I would have swapped to Bears in an attempt to win, yet still hope to lose.:(

Yep.

Exactly why lockout should be kickoff from first game on Sunday. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Yep.

Exactly why lockout should be kickoff from first game on Sunday. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

AE Lock Out Poll agrees. Should be indeed!! :p Just needing to get someone on the same page after all it's said & done.. With the J-E-T-S hanging on, Sodapop will feel abit flat... what a fizzer for him to take his own team @ 1CR. Hope to read SPREAD GAMES plus 3XKO comp updates soon also. Bloody Redskins.. :thumbsdown:

hmmmm...so I'll break the ton for the first time, finish at worst 3rd best and yet lose to my opponent....I'm never putting SD in my top 6 in CR ever again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm about to start some maintenance, so if you can't access it is because I needed to take it off-line. Check back a few minutes later. I'll post in this thread when done with the changes.

The score problems are a problem with the data generated, not the tips themselves. This update will fix those problems.

hmmmm...so I'll break the ton for the first time, finish at worst 3rd best and yet lose to my opponent....I'm never putting SD in my top 6 in CR ever again.

I'm not sure who you thought your opponent was, but you've chalked up a WIN against Balmainforever if that means anything new to you. :)

Sodapop can't top me neither.
banana-1.gif
Meaning we both claim 2-1 starts.

Other Winners this week:
11sjw (1-2)
Burningleviathan (2-1)
Chism (3-0)
Clash Hendrix (3-0)
Fuey (3-0)
IsMickIsGood (1-2)
lards (3-0)
Manureid (2-1)
Marklar33 (3-0)
mcgarnacle (3-0)
Neddy36 (1-2)
Redragger (1-2)
Rory (2-1)
smiths (2-1)
swannies (2-1)
WADW (1-2)

Need the Pack to roll the Bears to get a draw v NDG.

I AM BACK BITCHES!!!!! :thumbsu:

Well it easy to be back when you get two 11 point selections!! What was the 1, NO or Cinci!!
I noticed JD said something about scores...

Im the one who is BACK!

Well it easy to be back when you get two 11 point selections!! What was the 1, NO or Cinci!!
I noticed JD said something about scores...

Im the one who is BACK!

It's fixed yo!!! And the verdict is the same - I AM BACK BITCHES!!!

Oh and Manure ID, kiss my a$$!!! :D

I'm not sure who you thought your opponent was, but you've chalked up a WIN against Balmainforever if that means anything new to you. :)

Sodapop can't top me neither.
banana-1.gif
Meaning we both claim 2-1 starts.

Other Winners this week:
11sjw (1-2)
Burningleviathan (2-1)
Chism (3-0)
Clash Hendrix (3-0)
Danielz23 (2-1)
Fuey (3-0)
IsMickIsGood (1-2)
lards (3-0)
Manureid (2-1)
Marklar33 (3-0)
mcgarnacle (3-0)
Neddy36 (1-2)
Redragger (1-2)
Rory (2-1)
smiths (2-1)
swannies (2-1)
WADW (1-2)

On further review leading into MNF:

More winners already determined:

Galactic (3-0)
Moo (3-0)
PeterBuch74 (1-2)
Wolfmother (2-1)

If Chicago WIN: * denotes Tie result
Cassius Clay (3-0)
Camsmith (1-2)
Dirty Bird (1-1-1)*
JeffDunne (1-1-1)*
Juddy Like (2-1)
Matt 897 (2-1)
NakedeDeadGuy (3-0)
Osmodair (1-2)

If Green Bay WIN:
Albertonrob (2-1)
Apex (2-1)
Dirty Bird (2-1)
GeeCats07 (2-1)
Sblack (2-1)
ShinyOnTop (2-1)
Statsman74 (2-1)

can we have overtime please?

Only reserved for Tiebreakers in the ND Play-offs. A Tie > narrow loss like some have copped with the Bears winning.

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back