AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone (2010): Discussion & Updates

Call me Ken Bruce.

kramer-robics.gif

Game of the round next week vs Maklar. Both 4-1. Crucial conference game.

Misprint

Mine should read 4-0-1 :thumbsu:

But huge matchup, all the same

interesting

Colts win + Titans win = me win 72-61
Colts win + Jaguars win = me win 69-62
Redskins win + Titans win = me win 64-63
Redskins win + Jaguars win = Cassius win 64-61

lets go Colts!!!

Yep - getting pantsed by GG!!!:rolleyes:
all it proves is that luck is better then brains at times

Think I have the highly ranked Danielz covered.

likely - pretty much the whole competition had me covered this week.

San Diego, Denver, Dallas and Baltimore hurt. Rolled the dice a bit on the last three and got burnt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Titans win I should win the entire round, having some good runs lately but haven't climbed the ladder too much.

Jags and I overtake :thumbsu:

Finally! Have McGarnacle covered regardless of tomorrows result... get my 2nd win chalked up!

i made a few selections which were surprising to me when I looked back at them. I couldnt believe I gave BAL 8 @ NE too.

I think that happens most weeks to everyone. I was flippin' n' flopping on many games and hit up on KC as the game got closer... was a damning result considering the Chiefs led for nearly all of the game but at the end of the day, ND wise, looking good atm (Go Titans!!) to pip BigMicka by the narrowest of margins. Sodapop is in NYC atm and he will somewhat regret not taking his own J-E-T-S in double digits to overcome TCol.

With Goedy & Meltiger not putting in their picks/ Power Rankings, I've had to re-shuffle a few match ups while making sure everyone plays at least one opponent in each division in their conference and two interconference match ups. That's why I haven't released the future schedule as proposed. It's not like Goedy, Meltiger can't get something back now...with TWO series of the SPREAD GAMES remaining, they still have an much chance as anyone else to claim some $$$. Disappointing that the reigning champ, Reacher, has either a case of the ND09 Championship hangover or just forgot..

My first "best of the round win" just 6 rounds in, I am pretty happy with that. I am a bit of a NFL newbie as far as knowing the whole league, so I guess a bit of beginners luck is involved but hey I'll take it!

also tipping against Carolina each week seems to be paying off!

i made a few selections which were surprising to me when I looked back at them. I couldnt believe I gave BAL 8 @ NE too.

I was very keen on Baltimore and would tip them again high... they just fall that way sometimes. You bring that down, you bump another up at the end of the day.

Cowboys 1-4 are killing me. I'd be clear by 30 points otherwise (be interesting to work that out actually!)

just to remind JD
I'm about to send this to Woodson to confirm it, but week 7 + 8 games are going to be taking a different approach

personally, Im getting a little tired with the close games, and feel like trying to take on a few large spreads, then I wanted a few shit teams taking on each other, which could throw things way off, then for week 7 I just threw the Falcons game in for fun :p

Week 7 games
Browns @ Saints
Bills @ Ravens*
Rams @ Buccaneers
Jaguars @ Chiefs*
Bengals @ Falcons

week 8 I had to throw in English football, before going for a high scoring game, hoping the over under is huge, really making it interesting if they can make it, before throwing in 3 games I beleive could be close

Week 8 games
Broncos @ 49ers
Buccaneers @ Cardinals
Jaguars @ Cowboys*
Seahawks @ Raiders
Texans @ Colts

*If primetime games are compulsary to be in the spread games, take away these games to make room

Your fear is palpable.

You said it bro.

Another opponent dispatched :thumbsu:

When do I get to beat Moo?

I am a machine Marklar.

Many have thrown themselves against the Great Wall of Moo and failed - so prepare to etch your name on the cup of failure too.

If I'm facing you on 4th down - I am running it.

Prepare to be Mooed

good work, PB.

note to self: last time i do my tips when 'extremely' pissed. OAK with 7 CP's? what the **** was i thinking! :eek:

Did I put the bong away?

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back