AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone (2010): Discussion & Updates

I had 3XKO's left last week. Indy lost to Jags costing me one. Then choose NO and SD today. See ya later.

Let me just say Raiders.....3XKO and 14 CR.....Never pick against your own team!

Changed my last X to NO from SD last night. Booo

Screwed either way ;)

Colts and Ravens leave me with 2 X, and a 49ers win will take me to 5-0 in Next Duel...although not looking likely from where I am sitting... so Jets can salvage me a draw. Go Niners so I dont need my own team to lose :D

woot!
3-1-1 is a good start (should be 4-1 under my proposed tiebreakers ;))
and 7/12 in sweep games is probably quite good with the upsets, but I'd still like 3 tomorrow ;)

I think something went wrong with my selection. I tipped Detroit on spread games and on another NFL tipping place I do, and am pretty sure I didn't choose STL for CR.

I dropped down to one 3kxo left, alot of people seemed to have lost out on the Bengals. For some strange reason I thought Jacksonville would be clear winners but I changed at least minute, bugger. Looks like I should get up against Cassis clay at least.

Wow, that was a tough week! Thank goodness for the Falcons. :thumbsu:

Hey Woodson, gotta remember about how silly my feelings can get. Go raiders?????

The more confident I am in my tips, usually the worse they do. Horrible week. Ugly ugly ugly.

well thankyou very much Cinci - the AFC North's perennial pretenders. my max 14 CPs, and also a 3rd strike so im out. i reckon we can just about add Houston & the niners to their respective divisions' pretender list too. ****ing worthless the 3 of them. and the bolts and cowboys? most of us got stung there except for the hardcore raider believers, and a couple more who i presume went with their gut instincts (as i shouldve).

we all had a shocker this week. but i still managed to realise a small victory by tipping the 'cards against the saints - the only tipper to back 'zona at home. most of you invested heavily in the 'aints.......i went the other way and it turned into a decent 'x pts' turnaround i reckon. saved me bigtime in a low scoring week.

tipping in this comp (NFL) is such a bitch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh and I get to chose the spread games now?

not quite yet, still me for another week.
you get your go in the next 2 weeks after.

not quite yet, still me for another week.
you get your go in the next 2 weeks after.
after week 4, I got told (By Woodson) the next 2 weeks are someone (who I guess now is you :p) and Rory's selections before I have weeks 7 & 8

hence why I told Rory, who now is asking if it is or not

or am I the one who is wrong?

Balmainforever & Rory were previously mentioned but I'll be happy to award you the honour for Weeks 7 & 8. I'll contact you tomorrow once I get the 'ALL CLEAR" about the SPREAD GAMES final scores.

Rory can select Week 3 & 4 SPREAD games.
Balmainforever can select Week 5 & 6 Spread games for that matter.

Woodson, wtf are you doing????

Who is picking this week

Woodson, wtf are you doing????

Who is picking this week

Call me Ken Bruce. Just going stir-crazy...atm. :p I've found a last minute ND schedule glitch!!! So I'm just re-jigging a couple crucial match ups. All will be layed out this week. 2010 ND schedule has really done my head in so many times... I think I'm up to 240 hours/ version 3!! :eek:

As JD pulled the rug (read: jumped the gun) on the Spread Games plan after Week 1 & 2, he picked Weeks 3 & 4 also, so take another week to do week 6 >>Balmainforever and Rory will follow up after Dirty Bird who I promised will give the honours for Week 7 & 8.

can you simple that in
I think I know what you're saying but im a tad confused

I think you're saying
week 6 - balmainforever
week 7 + 8 - me
Week 9 - rory

week 6 games are:
Baltimore @ New England
Atlanta @ Philadelphia
Oakland @ San Francisco
Dallas @ Minnesota
Tennessee @ Jacksonville

I'm about to send this to Woodson to confirm it, but week 7 + 8 games are going to be taking a different approach

personally, Im getting a little tired with the close games, and feel like trying to take on a few large spreads, then I wanted a few shit teams taking on each other, which could throw things way off, then for week 7 I just threw the Falcons game in for fun :p

Week 7 games
Browns @ Saints
Bills @ Ravens*
Rams @ Buccaneers
Jaguars @ Chiefs*
Bengals @ Falcons

week 8 I had to throw in English football, before going for a high scoring game, hoping the over under is huge, really making it interesting if they can make it, before throwing in 3 games I beleive could be close

Week 8 games
Broncos @ 49ers
Buccaneers @ Cardinals
Jaguars @ Cowboys*
Seahawks @ Raiders
Texans @ Colts

*If primetime games are compulsary to be in the spread games, take away these games to make room

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back