2010 Dream Team and SuperCoach questions thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering on Mackie's predicted posi this year? Do ppl think he will still be an 80-90 ppg player?

Thx hypes!

Is James Podsiadly a chance for a few games this year? Choosing between him and Luke Tapscott...

Given that Luke Tapscott is on the long term injury list, there is no choice.

As for Pods, he will play...it is how many games that is a question.

Whether you take a punt he'll play a few early and make you some money is the important question.

Hey guys, looking for a bit of advice as far as the backline goes.

Right now I've got Enright, Kelly and Hunt in my team. I've seen that Kelly should be given more midfield time with Hunt back, but how many DT points do you guys see Hunt scoring? I must confess I've never noticed him play before and I'm trying to decide between him and [a slightly more expensive] Ladson...

Hey guys, looking for a bit of advice as far as the backline goes.

Right now I've got Enright, Kelly and Hunt in my team. I've seen that Kelly should be given more midfield time with Hunt back, but how many DT points do you guys see Hunt scoring? I must confess I've never noticed him play before and I'm trying to decide between him and [a slightly more expensive] Ladson...

Given Varcoe's injury Kel will play more mid/fwd and get more points, so I'd lock him in.

Go Hunt...even though he won't get 30 touches he's a tackling machine and takes most of the kickouts which is good for his stats. Heck he scored 72 in his first game back, and I reckon he can average around that consistently, which is more than good enough for his price. At 300k i wouldn't take him but at his 161 he's too good to refuse.

Given Varcoe's injury Kel will play more mid/fwd and get more points, so I'd lock him in.

Go Hunt...even though he won't get 30 touches he's a tackling machine and takes most of the kickouts which is good for his stats. Heck he scored 72 in his first game back, and I reckon he can average around that consistently, which is more than good enough for his price. At 300k i wouldn't take him but at his 161 he's too good to refuse.
Just to clarify, unless you kick to yourself and play on, a kick out is not registered as a statistic.

Heya,

I got Enright, Mackie and Hunt in my team......would you say Kelly is a better option?

Is he in best 22 obv? Or is Mackie more consistent?

thx,

Heya,

I got Enright, Mackie and Hunt in my team......would you say Kelly is a better option?

Is he in best 22 obv? Or is Mackie more consistent?

thx,

They're all in best 22.

Of the four, Enright is by far the most consistent.

He is however, the most expensive. I'd have Hunt for the value, Enright over Mackie and Kelly as a midfielder maybe. But others might do it differently and they might be right. I'm no expert.

Just to clarify, unless you kick to yourself and play on, a kick out is not registered as a statistic.

My bad...thanks for the correction.

I still stand by my comments that Hunt will average around 70 though.

Cheers, locked in Hunt with more confience now... let's hope he enjoys kicking it to himself from the kickouts :D

Kickouts do score in SC however, just not DT.

With Varcoe out for around 2 months, who is the frontrunner to replace him? Im guessing its Duncan at this stage. What sort of footballer is Duncan? Is he a midfielder who can play forward or vice versa? If he does get named for R1, can you see him holding his spot until Varcoe is back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Ranga Ediriwickrama

Hi Guys,
Can anyone offer any information on the progress on Ranga?
I have high expectations on this kid as i heard tremendous wraps on him previously. Any info on him would be appreciated

Re: Ranga Ediriwickrama

Hi Guys,
Can anyone offer any information on the progress on Ranga?
I have high expectations on this kid as i heard tremendous wraps on him previously. Any info on him would be appreciated

He's a good talent.

Still recovering from tearing the hammy off the bone though, so it's a development year for him.

Kickouts do score in SC however, just not DT.

With Varcoe out for around 2 months, who is the frontrunner to replace him? Im guessing its Duncan at this stage. What sort of footballer is Duncan? Is he a midfielder who can play forward or vice versa? If he does get named for R1, can you see him holding his spot until Varcoe is back?

In the NAB game he played half back, half forward and centre so he's pretty versatile. Expect him to play mid and Kelly half forward or vice versa.

Not sure about holding spot, depends how good his form is and how quickly Rooke returns.

Just got home from watching geelong intra club game and Selwood played and is %100 good to go.
S Johnson dominated and is also %100.
Ottens really looked the good as he rucked against Blake and West and made them look sillier if that is a word than they already are.
They ran sprints in the breaks and Mitch Duncan killed them all and is clearly wanting to be noticed for how fit and ready to go he is.

Just got home from watching geelong intra club game and Selwood played and is %100 good to go.
S Johnson dominated and is also %100.
Ottens really looked the good as he rucked against Blake and West and made them look sillier if that is a word than they already are.
They ran sprints in the breaks and Mitch Duncan killed them all and is clearly wanting to be noticed for how fit and ready to go he is.

Good news, thanks for the update :thumbsu:

Frustration/somewhat serious question: when selecting your fantasy teams, how does everyone overcome the urge to put ablett, bartel and selwood in there....I just want to push that button!

Thoughts on the following would be appreciated:

Josh Hunt- is he set to play 22 games? Has his preseason showed he should be close to 100% come round 1?

Selwood- Hadn't heard about his ankle injury... but I see someone said he's 100%. I guess I'll stay on him?

Johnson- Same person also said he played really well in the intra-club... is he looking like a good buy for SC at 470k?

And Ottens... I'm wondering about him... Sandi and Clark are my starters atm, at 540k and 500k each... Ottens is only 370k... how many PPG do you think he'll average this year?

Thanks in advance.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back