2010 Dream Team and SuperCoach questions thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed from Clark to Ottens after seeing him run around looking fit in yesterdays game.
Not saying i think Ottens will score more than Clark because he wont, it was just to free up 130k after seeing how fit he was.
If Ottens plays all games fit he should score around 80 to 90.

What is the deal guys, the coach says Pods will play "lots of football" this year - but will that be for the twos?

Realistically how many games are we looking at after players return from injury (Rooke?), and Hawkins closing in on a breakout season?

Not saying i think Ottens will score more than Clark because he wont,...

I dont know about that. Clark might have a lesser role this year with the lions having a few more options in the ruck. If they decide to use him to stretch defenses, he wont see a lot of the pill with Brown and Fev in the same forward line.

Stevie J is a tantalizing prospect.

What's been happening to Joel Corey after the injury? Will be 100% fit by round 1?

I dont know about that. Clark might have a lesser role this year with the lions having a few more options in the ruck. If they decide to use him to stretch defenses, he wont see a lot of the pill with Brown and Fev in the same forward line.

Stevie J is a tantalizing prospect.

I think you will find that Clark has proved himself far too valuable in the ruck than anywhere else on the ground and will be the lions #1. Charman went down with an injury in the preseason and injury or no injury, is not as good as Clark anymore and Leuenberger is set to take off and cement the 2nd spot. He will probably get injured at some stage as well.

How many games will Pods really play? Will he be dropped for team regulars when they are back for injury??

Hey guys, at the moment I have Ablett, Enright and Ottens in my starting 22 with Duncan on the pine, but I'm also considering Selwood, Bartel and Podsiadly.

I was looking for some information on Shannon Byrnes in particular - is he fit? Will he play all 22 games? Most importantly, what do you think he will improve his SuperCoach average of 84.26 from last year?

Thanks in advance, and all the best for 2010.

Hi guys, Freo fan here, always enjoy watching your boys go about it though. Always reminds me what a proper footy side looks like... Was wrapped when you beat St Kilda in the GF.

Anywhoooo... What's the go with Mitch Duncan and Pods? I need me some bench forwards in DT. Who is more likely to get games?

Cheers.

I'm off the Pods wagon after reading through the last few pages. How good should I feel with Kelly in the backline and Duncan on the pine up forward?

with bartel moving back in the guts how will joel selwoods scoring be affected? just a thought i had coz everyones going on about bartels move back into the midfield, obviously ablett will stay there with selwood and now bartel, not to mention lings constant presence. ive had him in my team since last october and the doubts have crept in :( any thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Stevie J

He is fit, probably will get back to his best. For the purposes of dreamteam/supercoach though playing 22 games is not as likely, they will be very careful with him hip injuries need love and care.

why are people bothering to ask if someone will play round one when squads are named tommorow?

my question... has pods been elevated, or is he only eligible to play untill brown is taken off the LTI list?

Secondly, duncan at junior level was he a decent ball winner?

cheers

mitch duncan for round one and beyond?:

a) likelihood he'll play r1

b) if so, what are the chances he'll be a semi-permanent fixture this year? thanks lads.

I reckon a) is almost certain b) is only certain until Varcoe comes back, less likely after that. So if you take him in (as I am), I'd look at him as one to make you money and then upgrade, rather than a keeper.

But who knows...Selwood did play 22 games in year 1 after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back