2010 Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

That's exactly what I do so do you think I should just get the football silver m/ship?

Yeah, I would.
I just buy tickets when we play big games - eg Richmond, Collingwood, Essendon and Hawthorn. The remaining games, as long as you're there say 45 mins before the bounce, you should be right.

We're actually tracking fairly similarly to what we were last year.

At January 30, we were at 22,272 members. We're currently at 20,603 members now, so with another couple days till the 30th, we're probably only about a thousand or so behind.

How we go early in the season will determine whether we reach 40,000 or not, I think. Those reluctant to join because of Fev's departure might be swayed if we get off to a good start.

Be tough without Judd as well, but.

We're actually tracking fairly similarly to what we were last year.

At January 30, we were at 22,272 members. We're currently at 20,603 members now, so with another couple days till the 30th, we're probably only about a thousand or so behind.

How we go early in the season will determine whether we reach 40,000 or not, I think. Those reluctant to join because of Fev's departure might be swayed if we get off to a good start.

Be tough without Judd as well, but.

If that's true about Fev, its really shit to see 'supporters' like that jump ship because of one player. You stick with the club through everything and no one player is greater than the club as a whole. Sure its sad to see him go but suck it up and get behind the players who are still here. I am still to renew but am definitely going to. You can make that 20,604 :thumbsu:

Can someone please explain how we can have 20,000 and Hawks Pies and Bombers are over 35,000

Makes no sense. Hawks have 1/3 less supporters yet they sign 50,000 more than every other club! What are they doing that we are not?

Collingwood have not won a flag in 20 years, Hawks had record high numbers before they even won the flag, and the bombers and hawks both finished below us last year.

The hawks must offer a different incentive or package type that gets their numbers up. The revenue they raise from 50,000 is less than what Geelong raise from 33,000.

Can someone please explain how we can have 20,000 and Hawks Pies and Bombers are over 35,000

Makes no sense. Hawks have 1/3 less supporters yet they sign 50,000 more than every other club! What are they doing that we are not?
8000 4 game memberships in Tassie.

If we moved 4 games permanently to anywhere given our strong interstate support and sold it as a limited membership we could do the same.

Selling your soul has to have some positives.

They probably have auto-renew too, so they just charge people's accounts all at once. Until of course, they overdraw half the Collingwood supporter's accounts :p

Essendon have auto-renewal. They were well ahead of us this time last year, but by the time memberships closed, we had finished comfortably ahead of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As at 1/02/10.

2000 increase from last week :thumbsu:

2010-Member-Tally-3.jpg

Oh, sweet update Aph. :thumbsu:
There would have been a couple of hundred Carlton supporters there on Saturday, so they may have got a few people renewing/signing up.

:thumbsu:

With Family Day coming up on the 14th Feb, that should help as well HBF :thumbsu:

Hopefully we will pass the 40K mark. I am quietly confident ;)

With Family Day coming up on the 14th Feb, that should help as well HBF :thumbsu:

Hopefully we will pass the 40K mark. I am quietly confident ;)

A 2k jump in one week has seen us come back up the same level as we were last year. I still think anything over 40k will be a good effort given what the club has gone through since the season finished last year.

Well got my membership card in mail last week with my new seats Level 2 Aisle 32 Etihad & N52 MCG Captains Club Premium Gold.

Member Since 1986 so 25 years for me.

First membership was 22 game Concession membership cost $5 now thats value.

Had normal membership until 1994 the I upgraded to Social Club after missing out on GF tickets in 93. Thank god I missed that one.

2006 changed to premium gold and had seats On level 2 Aisle 28 & N55 at MCG last year didn't renew my seats in time so I couldn't get on level 2 so I went back to Captains club after a few rounds found it hard to get good seat in captains club area after dinking in pub and getting to the game just before the bounce so after round 4 or 5 added gold membership to captains club but seats were crap level 1 Aisle 28.

So that my membership story great to be back on level 2 and looking forward to great year.

I still haven't recieved my membership card yet, and it will be 2 weeks from tomorrow

I still haven't recieved my membership card yet, and it will be 2 weeks from tomorrow
Really?

I'm not how they work, but we got our cards last week, only 3-4 days after renewing. :confused:

Well, it hasn't come today either. If it doesn't come tomorrow, they'll be getting a call

Mine took about a week or so to get to me in the mail. They might send your card out with the membership pack, which is being sent to everyone in February.

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back