2010 Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

As at 5/2/10 ...........

2010-Member-Tally-1.jpg

Doesn't mean anything. Look at the respective tallies this time last year.

Most clubs are now employing an auto-renew system, so their member numbers start high but don't increase very much. Ours started at zero but is increasing at a faster rate. We're probably within a couple thousand of where we were last year at this stage.

Doesn't mean anything. Look at the respective tallies this time last year.

Most clubs are now employing an auto-renew system, so their member numbers start high but don't increase very much. Ours started at zero but is increasing at a faster rate. We're probably within a couple thousand of where we were last year at this stage.

Yeah, you're right. Just did a check and we were around 25K this time last year, so not miles off. What's interesting are the casual renewers, not us in other words. They're a bit like swinging voters - you have to mobilize them.

As of 5/2/10:

Collingwood is currently 42,105.

Essendon 30,555.

Saints 26,054

Demons 21,054

Ouch.

I'm not sure about Collingwood, but Essendon have an auto-renew option on their membership, so there 30k may not be an accurate figure of how many members they have in fact signed up so far for 2010.

I'm not that concerned about what other clubs are doing - as long as we get over 40k, and sign a major sponsor, i'll be happy.

I'm not sure about Collingwood, but Essendon have an auto-renew option on their membership, so there 30k may not be an accurate figure of how many members they have in fact signed up so far for 2010.

I'm not that concerned about what other clubs are doing - as long as we get over 40k, and sign a major sponsor, i'll be happy.

Absolutely HBF & there is a whisper that we are still in talks with one of the major sponsors that were in doubt after the booze cruise :thumbsu:

I wouldn't have a snicker on who it is though, but things are looking cherry ripe :p

Yeah, you're right. Just did a check and we were around 25K this time last year, so not miles off. What's interesting are the casual renewers, not us in other words. They're a bit like swinging voters - you have to mobilize them.

The rescheduling of yesterday's intra-club match to next Friday afternoon could turn out to be a master-stroke. You would anticipate a larger attendance next Friday than they would have had yesterday morning, with an opportunity to sell memberships on both Friday afternoon & then again for the family day tomorrow week. I would expect to see a significant spike in membership numbers after next Friday & Sunday.

Absolutely HBF & there is a whisper that we are still in talks with one of the major sponsors that were in doubt after the booze cruise :thumbsu:

I wouldn't have a snicker on who it is though, but things are looking cherry ripe :p

What?? :confused: ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree. There'll be many tentative to rejoin following Fevola's departure. How we start the season will go a long way to determining what our final numbers will be.

What about those who will sign now the moron has moved to Fevitude Valley?
:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back