Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombers36

Premiership Player
Jul 15, 2008
Keilor East
AFL Club
Essendon
Ive created a side I'd like to see NAB cup time, where we can trial some new players, and play some old ones that need a run and mix up positions a little.

Ive left out Neagle as hes under an injury cloud, and rested our main onballers watson, winderlich & stanton, as well as walk up start senior players fletch, mcveigh & ryder

So;-

atkinson - pears - h.slat
houli - hooker - dempsey
dyson - hocking - prismall
reimers - hurley - monfires
williams - gumby - jetta

hille - welsh - lonergan

davey - zaharakis - myers - melksham - NLM - laycock

whist a trial side i think they would be very copmpetitive and shows we have got great depth.

go dons!

Re: 2010 NAB Cup Experimental Side

IMO:
H Slattery-Pears-Hooker
T Slattery-Hurley-Long
Melksham-Watson(C)-Dyson
Gumby-Carlisle-Colyer
Davey-Still-Reimers
Hille(VC)-Stanton-Hocking
Bellchambers-Daniher-Lonergan-Houli-Jetta-Myers

Still at FF an interesting one - dont know much about this kid - do you think he will play senior footy this year?

Still at FF an interesting one - dont know much about this kid - do you think he will play senior footy this year?
was a touted first round pick this year, so I think he'd play a bit if his body's right

B: H. Slattery - Hurley - Long
HB: T. Slattery - Pears - Houli
C: Dyson - Myers - Zaharakis
HF: Reimers - Gumbleton - Jetta
F: Williams - Carlisle - Still
Foll: Laycock - Hocking - Prismall
Int: Hille, Lonergan, Melksham , Welsh, McVeigh, Hooker

While im excited to see melksham at the bombers and would love to see him in the nab cup i dont think hes ready for on ball in the afl yet cause hes gonna be getting tackles by guys who are 10-20kg heavier than him and he will just get snapped in half. Id like to see him play on the wing with his run personally.

I think the NAB Cup should be used to give our fringe players an opportunity to play in senior on-field roles i.e. give Houli, Myers, Zaka some serious midfield minutes etc

B: H. Slattery - Hurley - Long
HB: T. Slattery - Pears - Houli
C: Dyson - Myers - Hocking
HF: Reimers - Gumbleton - Jetta
F: Williams - Carlisle - Still
Foll: Laycock - Melksham - Prismall
Int: Hille, Lonergan, Coyler , Welsh, McVeigh, Hooker

Pretty sure Williams was delisted

B:t.slattery pears h.slattery HB:dempsey hooker houli C:melcsham prismall jetta HF:hurley gumbleton zaharakis F:colyer still williams R:hille reimers lonergan INTER:bellchambers myers atkinson daniher davey dyson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't play Gumby.

It's not an option; he must.

If he isn't going into the season 100%, he won't play; which in turn means another delay with regards to his development.

B:t.slattery pears h.slattery HB:dempsey hooker houli C:melcsham prismall jetta HF:hurley gumbleton zaharakis F:colyer still williams R:hille reimers lonergan INTER:bellchambers myers atkinson daniher davey dyson
enter_key.jpg

Try it sometime.

Pre season games are governed by player's fitness and they follow a clear program of how much game time the individual player needs in the pre-season.

Generally close to the final 22 for Round 1 play the final practice match.

Tbh, I'd rather see Gumbleton play in the 2nds for half the season just to regain some touch. He's been out of football that long and I wouldn't think his confidence in his body would be sky high.

I'd hate to see him playing AFL and getting torn up each round because he was up to it yet.

Brb, I just installed Photoshop on my computer and it requires me to reboot, when I come back I will make a cross between Gumbie and pure roids.

Disclaimer: I have never used Adobe Photoshop before in my entire lifespan. I tried to do this disclaimer in smaller writing but I did it in quick reply instead of clicking "Post reply" could any Modificationerer fix this disclaimer for me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back