2010 NFL Division 1 u/19

Remove this Banner Ad

rumour has it that the man himself tay luckman may return to the panther for the second half of the year if they look in any danger of missing out on finals

greensy over eltham easily
macleod over northcote park
bundoora over west preston
hiedelberg over lalor

i have no idea how good any side is

what are peoples thorts on macleod coming up this year??
lost the gf last year by less then i goal i think.
have played boro in a prac match only going down by 2 goals and have now played there 1st match and beat the cogars pretty easy i hear??

what are peoples thorts on macleod coming up this year??
lost the gf last year by less then i goal i think.
have played boro in a prac match only going down by 2 goals and have now played there 1st match and beat the cogars pretty easy i hear??

cougars nearly stole the game in the last quater mate 5 players in the seniors and 4 or 5 out of the side injured... and only about 5 to 10 players did a pre season so watch out ;)

cougars nearly stole the game in the last quater mate 5 players in the seniors and 4 or 5 out of the side injured... and only about 5 to 10 players did a pre season so watch out ;)

ok mate we shall see how both teams go in the next few weeks?

where do you think cougars stand this year top 4??
can they take it to boro??

ok mate we shall see how both teams go in the next few weeks?

where do you think cougars stand this year top 4??
can they take it to boro??

there is a lot of potential there like last year when they stuck together they beat the BORO but it will really depend on who wants to be serious about the year but definately a chance to make the finals.

Bundoora look to have a good side but look to have to many individuals in their side and dont think they will gel together to be a strong team.ferraro coming from knights being there every year hasnt had much of an impact as i thought overatted. Ive heard that adam follacchio and dave jansevski wont last long in the division 1 side with a lack of work and commitment and also not getting the hard ball gets. Jaryd Fitz looks to be in for a good year leading from the front. Young Gravina looks good after been cut from the knights and only 16 he looks hard at the ball and really cares about his footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

think there might be a few upsets this week. with the tigers to loose to bundy and eltham to touch up monty, but the big win will go to macleod with a 100 plus win. have to watch out for macleods captain hayden whos playing in his 4th year ive heard absoulte freak racks up a good 30 plus a game playing on the halfback. also so some kid they call martoz heard hes a gun but is a terrible bloke.

think there might be a few upsets this week. with the tigers to loose to bundy and eltham to touch up monty, but the big win will go to macleod with a 100 plus win. have to watch out for macleods captain hayden whos playing in his 4th year ive heard absoulte freak racks up a good 30 plus a game playing on the halfback. also so some kid they call martoz heard hes a gun but is a terrible bloke.

yer dazy, your right there hayden solar one of macleods most reliable players and with out a doubt an important factor to macleod. and pat "martos" martin in line for league bnf. and btw hes a decent bloke.

yer dazy, your right there hayden solar one of macleods most reliable players and with out a doubt an important factor to macleod. and pat "martos" martin in line for league bnf. and btw hes a decent bloke.

yer just heard from a realiable source that martozz is just an arrogent pig but still a good player... i dunno about league bnf theres some really good players comin through for greensy.. heard martozz can be abit soft at times tho??

yer just heard from a realiable source that martozz is just an arrogent pig but still a good player... i dunno about league bnf theres some really good players comin through for greensy.. heard martozz can be abit soft at times tho??

nah ur wrong there dazy hes one of the hardest players ive met. also ryan "twosey" story is playing for the under 19s again this week. a valubale player u would like in ur team even tho hes eligable for under 17s.

nah ur wrong there dazy hes one of the hardest players ive met. also ryan "twosey" story is playing for the under 19s again this week. a valubale player u would like in ur team even tho hes eligable for under 17s.

yer heard that ryan bloke was fair good bit of a hard guy.. i was watchin the macleod vs greensy praccy match and number 3 didnt no him but he seemed to duck his head abit...

yer heard that ryan bloke was fair good bit of a hard guy.. i was watchin the macleod vs greensy praccy match and number 3 didnt no him but he seemed to duck his head abit...

uhmm yer number 3 is hayden seivers, hes a pretty skillfull player and defenitly doesnt duck his head. and another player that really helped macleod get over the line against the cougers was bryce hesline kicked the goal to seal the game wen it was close.

uhmm yer number 3 is hayden seivers, hes a pretty skillfull player and defenitly doesnt duck his head. and another player that really helped macleod get over the line against the cougers was bryce hesline kicked the goal to seal the game wen it was close.

isnt that hesline kid just a junkie, heard he gets out on exctacy most weekends?? doesnt sound like commitment if u ask me.

isnt that hesline kid just a junkie, heard he gets out on exctacy most weekends?? doesnt sound like commitment if u ask me.
nah mate hes no junkie just a bloody good footballer. stop payin out on the macleod blokes wen ya dont even no em

two big games this week,
macleod vs eltham, and bundoora vs mont, after this week i think most sides will know roughly where they stand.

bundoora by 20
greensy by 140
northcote by 80
macleod by 30

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 NFL Division 1 u/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back