2010 Reports, Articles, Injuries and Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig said on Adealide radio that he could still be up for selection this week depending on how he recovers in the next few days.:thumbsu:

geez its only been a day.

They likely wont know until later this week.
Should all go well they will likely need to pass a fitness test.
Otherwise it will likely be round 4 or later

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I finally have a reason to get rid of Tippet.

Anyone know if Robbie Gray is going to return this week?
Tippett's still an outside chance to play this week, there's been conflicting reports on him. Have to doubt it though.

Stanton however....I've heard a rumour from a media source (and yes i know i'll look like an absolute twat if this doesn't happen) that he has a back problem and won't be flown west this week.

Is it just me or have there not been that many injuries early this year? I have come through with my 30 players completely unscathed after 2 rounds.

2r7uebq.jpg

Tippett's still an outside chance to play this week, there's been conflicting reports on him. Have to doubt it though.

Stanton however....I've heard a rumour from a media source (and yes i know i'll look like an absolute twat if this doesn't happen) that he has a back problem and won't be flown west this week.

Great call on Stanton, now for your Tippett prediction to come true!

What the extent of Shuey's injury?
Doesn't look good
Exciting midfielder Luke Shuey also looks set to join the injury-ravaged Kerr in a lengthy spell on the sidelines.

Shuey, just 19, played the opening three games of the season after a horror 2009 with severe osteitis pubis.

The tigerish midfielder-forward also had scans yesterday to establish the extent of his latest knee problems

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/we...-out-with-injury/story-e6frg1wu-1225854928498

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back