2010 Soccer World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh, Van Persie is letting me down too. As is Rooney :mad:

I've got Villa, Fabiano, Higuain, Forlan in a few different multis.
Also got Algeria no goal scorer & honduras no goal scorer..

yeah i have rooney in a few others as well.. hopefully he can do something next game. Also Klose getting a red card didn't help in one but i have Podolski in another so it helps him.

i'm sure both Mexico and Uruguay will be going for the win, the people taking the $1.80 for the draw must have rocks in there heads. why would Mexico be happy to draw and finish 2nd and play Argentina, when they could finish 1st and have a much easier time against more than likely South Korea, and then looking even further a possible quarter final versus the winner of C1(possibly USA or Slovenia) v D2(possibly Serbia).

I think whoever gets this A1 position could easily make the semi finals here, and both teams will want A1

in group A action tonight i am on
Uruguay by 1 goal $5.75
France/South Africa over 2.5 goals - $2.25
France/South Africa over 3.5 goals - $4.50

Mexico v Uruguay over 0.5 is paying 1.36... Normally it's 1.06

great value, with Mexico pushing forward to try and get top spot, they themselves could score or Uruguay could punish them on the break with guys like Forlan and Suarez very dangerous if given room. who would've ever thought a Mexican game would have odds like that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

show me which bookie has mehico AND uruguay @ 4.

betfair only has them at 3.8
They were both at $4 a few hours ago. You missed the boat.

I was thinking about having a decent crack at Argentina, they look good value at about $1.50.

Just worried though if they are going to go at 100%. They have already topped their group, they might not have much incentive to go at 100%.

Thinking of going big on them aswell, going to wait until teams are announced but. Maradona has said Messi will start, you'd think Auguero and Milito will start and want to impress. Should be enough attacking quality to get the win. $1.57 at Will Hill and Betfair.

Thinking of going big on them aswell, going to wait until teams are announced but. Maradona has said Messi will start, you'd think Auguero and Milito will start and want to impress. Should be enough attacking quality to get the win. $1.57 at Will Hill and Betfair.

Yep, those being brought into the squad will be aiming to impress maradona and stake their claim to the starting squad. I think Argentina are similar to Brazil in the sense that they will play each match to win. Have Argentina in a multi with Germany and USA.

I saw the draw at 1.80 on sportingbet and noticed the loser has to play argentina so i placed my bets on Mexico and Uruguay

Mexico was 3.65 when i got them and
Uruguay was 4.25

Happy chap tonight

Multi of:
Nigeria v South Korea - South Korea (+0.5); and
Greece v Argentina - Over 11 Corners
In the last 2 games Greece alone got 11 corners in EACH game with Argentina getting 6 and 10 corners in their games.

in group A action tonight i am on
Uruguay by 1 goal $5.75
France/South Africa over 2.5 goals - $2.25
France/South Africa over 3.5 goals - $4.50

2 from 3 in group a, and had south africa taken just one more of there many chances would've been 3/3.

group B games
Argentina to score over 2.5 goals - $3.60
Maxi Rodriguez to score - $4.00
Argentina score a penalty - $6.00
Argentina 4-0 - $25.00
South Korea(Draw no Bet) - $1.75
HT/FT Double - Nigeria/Draw - $17.00

Think Argentina's 'B' team will still be too strong for Greece, who are only in the position they are because of a moment of stupidity from the Nigerian last game. Except guys like Milito, Aguero etc to stake there claims, and Messi to dominate and finally get his name on the score sheet.

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Soccer World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back