2010 Soccer World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

serbia score and klose red card.... not looking good for the aussies now
The ref loves giving out cards though, he gave out 6 in a half then, 4 to Germany.

Still a chance a Serbian played might be sent off, and the Germans might at least scrape a draw, although that's no use for my bet.:thumbsdown:

I had Germany +0.5 in a few multis, so hoping they can somehow scrape a draw. Had a good chance just before half time, wont get too many of those you would think...

How crazy is this World cup now, so hard to pick the results.

Thinking of having a go at Slovenia, almost for lols in the next match.

Ended up having 2 small goes at the correct score;

US 1-0 @ 6.00
US 2-0 @ 9.00

Slovenia are sure to win now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHAT ARE YOU CALLING REF SERIOUSLY!?????

USA SHOULD BE LEADING 3-2 :mad::mad::mad:

Edit: Replay shows every USA player being held and he calls it against 1 of them...f*ck off!

Shocking call from the ref. Clearly more USA players being held, should have let it play. Would have been an amazing comeback.

England are s***.

Rooney looks lazy & dis-interested. Gerrard not his usual self. Crouch coming on 80th minute, why wouldn't you bring him in earlier?

edit: Finishes 0-0 draw, they will be lucky to qualify for the 2nd round IMO

Wow fell asleep at 2-1 then woke up again to see the result go my way, Greece last nite USA comeback today, can't velive it I had rotten them off at 2-0 yesss so happy

I'm hoping for a low scoring game here Ive got

500 on draw @ 3.30
800 on draw draw @ 4.75
1200 on u1.5 goals @ 2.50

OUT $2500

IN $1650

got them a good one there, you must be stoked

The way the betting is going on this World Cup, Australia are certs to either win or steal a draw tonight.

Going to back both options and just sit back and enjoy.

The Japs are my other bet too, I think they will either win or at least draw against the Dutch, who were lucky to even score in the last match with an OG and a bounce off the post.

Japan and Australia tonight, lock it in.

Just placed my sbet.mobi (Sportingbet Mobile) free $20 bet on Japan at +0.5 @ 2.60

Follow the link and enter "ROOS" in the box for a free bet. (Phone or Net browser works).

http://sbet.mobi/promo.aspx

I was amazed to see that England are still available to Lay at 12/1 to win the world cup after their draw with Algeria. This has to be the Lay of the decade. Not only did England fail to beat possibly the worst team in the competition but they were given a lesson in technical ability by them. England will never be a great team as long as they are unable to pass the ball adequately and hold on to possession. I feel that if England fail that Fabio Capello will be made the scapegoat, but this is grossly unfair considering the limited players he has to work with. A complete overhaul of the coaching methods for younger players in England is what is needed so that they can be taught to be comfortable in possession of the ball and encouraged to develop their technical ability and ball skills. A culture of mastery of the ball and accurate passing needs to replace the kick and rush mentality that currently exists. It is embarrasing to watch international players whose technical skills and control of possession is so woeful. Anyone who seeks to put the blame elsewhere has their head in the sand. The reason a couple of their players look good in the premiership is because they are surrounded by foreign players who make them look good. Believe me, a club side filled with only english players wouldnt be winning anything. They cannot win this world cup. Fill your boots with a Lay at 12/1 on the exchanges.

Last leg of my multi is an exact, England 1st, USA 2nd. Not sure if it will get up, because if USA/England both win, say 1-0, USA have more goals for, so it points them in front.
Thinking about hedging.
Options are:
1st England, 2nd Slovenia 3.75
1st Slovenia, 2nd USA $5.00

England/USA Quinella $2.75
Slovenia/USA $3.50
England/Slovenia $4.00

England play Slovenia
&
USA play Algeria

I think England will win this one, they won't go through the group stage without a win. and if they don't win, that's curtains for them this World Cup.
USA is an interesting one, they have a good team, but Algeria aren't as bad as everything thinks. Could see a draw, but expect USA to get the points here.

It's a tough one though, will probably stay away from the exacta, too many options.
Thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Soccer World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back