2010 Soccer World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Australia at worst will draw tonight. No chance of a loss.

Australia on TABsportsbet are $1.75 to win or draw. Smash that I reckon fellaz! :thumbsu:

The must think he's freking Neo if he can get out the way of that shot at goal. :mad:

No question about the penalty, it was a handball, but WTF?

The must think he's freking Neo if he can get out the way of that shot at goal. :mad:

No question about the penalty, it was a handball, but WTF?

Not overly convinced about the handball there, but thats not the point, cant change that now, but how the f#$k can you give a red card for that. Vidic from Serbia tried to take the mark of the year last night and only got a yellow, hardly thinks kewell offence was worst considering he didnt move his arms! But hey, FIFA just hates the aussies dont they!

Yep, saw that one by Vidic, just makes a joke of the entire thing, doesn't it? :(

Without a doubt, im not a massive soccer fan, and decisions like that are the reason!

The theatrics of soccer turns me off the game, it aint hollywood and the oscars was a couple of months ago (I'm talking to you ITALY!!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 of the best bets of the tournament so far tonight IMO;

Paraguay - WIN @ 2.15

Brazil - WIN @ 1.75

Brazil at 1.75, are you kidding me, they are playing the Ivory Coast, who's best player has a broken arm and won't attack.

And Paraguay for me are the "sleepers" of the whole event, who will top their group after being unlucky not to beat Italy the other night.

Almost my last "shot" at the World Cup, but I just believe both sides are great "value" tonight.

Italy are no value, even though they will win.

Put a $5 multi on for fun (after the 1st round matches)

Algeria - No Goal Scorer
Gerrard - England
Honduras - No Goal Scorer
Forlan - Uruguay
Higuain - Argentina

Pays $80

Looking alright so far....
- Higuain
had 3 goals with his hatrick again Korea(Expect Messi to push, but has a 3 goal buffer)-
Forland had a double against South Africa (I expect them to be knocked out 2nd Round, so can't see anyone catching him at the moment)
- Gerrard has the only goal for England (I have Rooney in a lot of other multis so I thought I'd chuck someone else in just incase, which proved to be a good thing as Rooney hasn't done s***, if they don't win there next match they are out of the tournament, so Gerrard may get it with just the 1 goal)
- Honduras is probably the worst team in the World Cup IMO, can't see them scoring a goal. They play Spain & Switzerland in their last 2 matches.
- Algeria is an interesting one. They will not progress to the 2nd round, therefore only have 1 match left. They might play some young guys, this is the leg I'm most concerned about.

How Paraguay weren't about 1.70 for that match is beyond me.

Slovakia aren't even world class, yet Paraguay have beaten sides like Brazil in qualifying, was just such great value.

They could go a fair way, if they can qualify first in their group and avoid the Dutch in the round of 16.

Paraguay were over the odds tonight after drawing with Italy and Slovakia drawing with NZ. I had them outright, multi with PAR,ITA,BRA @4ish and the same combo with DNB @ $2. Let's hope the rest of the night goes as expected.

EDIT: Italy is straight in both combos not DNB

Is 5.70 for the draw (Italy vs NZ) good value? Maybe just throw $5 or 10 on it. Never know in soccer...or is it a pipe dream?
It's a pipe dream, you saw how NZ were lucky to even draw with Slovakia, who were just terrible against Paraguay.

Italians should win by more then 2 goals here, or something is "fishy".

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Soccer World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back