2010 Tour de France

Remove this Banner Ad

Sammy Sanchez covered both of my bets, by about 40 seconds over Hjsedal, and several minutes of LL Sanchez.

Another profitable TDF stage, now for Paris, and time to load up on McEwen H2H's.:)

Overall Head to Heads

5 units Andy Schleck over Frank Schleck @ $1.47 (Sportingbet.com.au)

8 units Roman Kreuziger over Jurgen Van Den Broeck @ $1.53 (Sportingbet.com.au)

5 units Ivan Basso over Cadel Evans @ $1.60 (Sportingbet.com.au)

6 units Joaquim Rodriguez over Jurgen Van Den Broeck @ $1.90 (Bet365)

4 units Samuel Sanchez over Cadel Evans @ $2.15 (Bet365)

5 units Denis Menchov over Cadel Evans @ $2.10 (TAB - Victoria)

Teams Classification

10 units Bbox Bouygues Telecom over Footon Servetto @ $1.87 (Sportingbet.com.au).

2 units Liquigas over Rabobank @ $2.50 (Bet365)

Top 3 in the General Classification

.1 unit Rodriguez @ $151 (Victoria Tab) -

Top 10 in the General Classification

4 units Joaquim Rodriguez @ $9 (Sportingbet.com.au)

5 units Kreuziger @ $2.25 (Sportingbet.com.au)

Stage wins

5 units Mark Cavendish over 3.5 stage wins @ $1.80 (TAB - Victoria) -

3 units Bbox Bouygues Telecom to win a stage @ $1.85 (Unibet)

King of the Mountains

.2 units Voeckler @ $41 (TAB)
.1 unit Capecchi @ $101 (Bet365)
.1 unit Lloyd @ $101 (Sportingbet.com)
.5 units Martinez @ $11 (TAB)
.3 units Txurruka @ $19 (TAB)
.2 units Evans @ $51 (TAB)
.2 units Moinard @ $51
3 units Moreau

Green Jersey

6 units Hushovd @ $2.50

Group Betting

To finish highest out of: Lance Armstrong, Samuel Sanchez, Bradley Wiggins, Ivan Basso & Cadel Evans

1 unit Samuel Sanchez @ $14

Top Frenchman

1 unit Pierre Rolland @ $15 (sportingbet.com.au)

+46.2 units - Overall

Prologue: +6.96
Stage 1: -8
Stage 2: +2.4
Stage 3: +22.1
Stage 4: +3.75
Stage 5: +16.95
Stage 6: +4
Stage 7: -10.2
Stage 8: +1.05
Stage 9: +3.07
Stage 10: -7.9
Stage 11: +6.75
Stage 12: +33.1
Stage 13: -2.67
Stage 14: -6.09
Stage 15: -6.85
Stage 16: -9.35
Stage 17: -9.35
Stage 18: -7.50
Stage 19: +2.76
Stage 20: ??????
Overall: +46.20

Interim TDF Bank: +81.48 units

Tomorrow's stage is just a procession. Nothing in the above will lose. But if the unlikely chance it does, I will update.

Will have one last dig on the stage tomorrow.

Got in early with 2 Robbie bets;

Robbie McEwen over Gerald Ciolek @ 1.57

Robbie over Jose Joaquin Rojas @ 1.75

I'm tipping Robbie to finish 3rd to 5th in the final sprint, so anyone who doesn't look like being in the top 5 seems like a good bet to me.:)

How confortident r u with mcewen saq. I got 10 left in account and won't be getting any more in it any time soon if it drys up. Tell me if u were in my situation what would u do tonite. Put it on mcewan over the two spaniards in a multi head to head or watss?? thanks

Wary of McEwen, as I backed him H2H against Rojas Gil earlier in the Tour and got burned by one position. I think I'll sit this one out.

Hushovd is still fighting for the green jersey. Most stages, McEwen has finished ahead of Hushovd but considering what's on the line tonight for Hushovd, I wouldn't take it.

cheers mate been watching a bit of the TDF but not really enough to make a proper judgement, might stay away based on your advice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to sit back and enjoy the last stage, even got a bottle of Champagne out for the fun of it.:thumbsu:

Final 2 bets;

Robbie McEwen @ 26.00 stage win

Julian Dean @ 13.00 stage win

I couldn't forgive myself if either of these 2 won the stage and I wasn't on them.

I think Cavendish might be "beatable" tonight, although I'll probably be proven wrong there.

Fun times ahead.:thumbsu:

4 units Maaskant over Arashiro @ $2.25

Arashiro was on the attack last year when they hit the Champs. He'll attack again. Meaning he'll finish at the bottom end of the field after using so much energy.

Last 2 bets;

Edvald Boasson Hogen over Gil Rojas @ 1.60

And followed Sas on the above Maaskant bet.

I was watching Simon Gerrans then talking about his team mate EBH and how the final stage suits his style. I don't rate Rojas as a top 5 chance, so EBH should cover this bet.

Either missed it, or Centrebet didn't have it.

No worries. Was only a small amount lost.

Yeah

Join up with Sportingbet - best Australian bookmaker in regards to Cycling. They have had more cycling markets up this year in nearly every race possible to bet on. Other books haven't done that. If you want a referral, PM me. But Sportingbet are leading the way in Australia for cycling.

The Maaskant bet saved me tonight, Robbie seemed to struggle around the last few turns, which was disapointing.

EBH was terrible.

Good tour though, both for profit and for enjoyment.

And I agree with Sas in regards to SportingBet, although Centrebet seemed to improve their H2H's this year.

Now to catch up on some sleep.

Yeah

Join up with Sportingbet - best Australian bookmaker in regards to Cycling. They have had more cycling markets up this year in nearly every race possible to bet on. Other books haven't done that. If you want a referral, PM me. But Sportingbet are leading the way in Australia for cycling.
Yeah, was surprised when I saw your team H2Hs, which seemed pretty rare.

Think I have a really old Sportingbet account, so will try to find it for next year.

Yeah, was surprised when I saw your team H2Hs, which seemed pretty rare.

Think I have a really old Sportingbet account, so will try to find it for next year.

Yeah, my only regret is not putting more on the Bbox head to head. That was a gift and won before the race begun. I've made a huge profit here and I'm saving up for more $$$$. Hopefully the rest of the year in Cycling is good for me, but I will have a huge bank balance for next years Tour and will look for head to heads. And if I find a good head to head like the above that is a very good chance of winning, I would sit out the three weeks and throw it all on that head to head.

Bbox are an attacking team with French riders wanting glory.

Footon were a team with most their guys under 25 years of age riding their first TDF. They only had 5 riders finish in the Giro.

Sportingbet will have good markets for the Vuelta and I'll make sure I post them. I'll be starting a cycling thread over the next week. But they have had a lot of cycling markets this year with a lot of options. Centrebet are good, but don't offer as much as Sportingbet do. And those two books really have the edge over Luxbet, Iasbet and Sportsbet IMO.

Yeah, my only regret is not putting more on the Bbox head to head. That was a gift and won before the race begun. I've made a huge profit here and I'm saving up for more $$$$. Hopefully the rest of the year in Cycling is good for me, but I will have a huge bank balance for next years Tour and will look for head to heads. And if I find a good head to head like the above that is a very good chance of winning, I would sit out the three weeks and throw it all on that head to head.

Bbox are an attacking team with French riders wanting glory.

Footon were a team with most their guys under 25 years of age riding their first TDF. They only had 5 riders finish in the Giro.

Sportingbet will have good markets for the Vuelta and I'll make sure I post them. I'll be starting a cycling thread over the next week. But they have had a lot of cycling markets this year with a lot of options. Centrebet are good, but don't offer as much as Sportingbet do. And those two books really have the edge over Luxbet, Iasbet and Sportsbet IMO.
Yeah, I'll be all over the Vuelta. Lots will be up in the air before the race as the GC has no real contenders confirming their presence.

Hardly any Top 10 guys from last year will be there, if any.

We'll have Nibali as probably the main chance.

Soler maybe.

Frank said he will ride for Andy, but don't see Andy backing up a big Tour.

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Tour de France

Remove this Banner Ad

Back