2010 Under 19s Divison 2

Remove this Banner Ad

pfeiffer36

Rookie
Aug 10, 2009
Whittlesea
Kicking off a new Under 19 Divison 2 thread with the season not to far away. Post any new players sides have picked up, practise matche results, and any other news of sides. I'll give me Pre-season predictions.
I'll start the the premiers:

Whittlesea- The premiers again will be a force. Will lose a couple players such as Dyson who will be a big lose but will have pretty much the same side as last yr with an ok bunch of 17s coming through.

Diamond Creek- Another side who will have relatively the same side as last yr. Will lose a couple in Tolley, Campbell and Adams to the seniors. Tolley a big lose. But still have a lot of younger players with a older players such as Reardon and George. 17s coming through are pretty average though.

Lower Plenty- Have lost a lot of players to the seniors such as Geary and Lendaro. Will be a much different side to this year and I think will struggle a little bit. Will heavily rely on there 2nd year 19s with not many top agers and will hope the 17s coming through can provide something.

Thomastown- Don't really know a lot about them. They were competitive in divison 1 in some games so will be there abouts in division 2 but wont know much until the seasons under way.

Mernda- Suspect they will lose a lot of players to the seniors. They relied heavily on that group last year and I think they will struggle. Dont have juniors coming through so don't know how they will challange for finals if they dont have any recruits.

Hurstbridge- Really struggled last year and will probably again. Don't have many good players and Pike, if his 19s again should play seniors anyway and with a pretty average group of 17s coming through they'll be down the bottom again.

Watsonia- Will struggle again this year. Another side who doesnt have many good players. Ring if his 19s again should play seniors and apart from that they don't have much. With no juniors coming threw they will be right down the bottom.

St.Marys- Were more competitive then people thought last year. But with a senior side now you'd think players who played consistently well will be promoted unlike last year. Will be middle of the road Id think.

South Morang- If they have a side they will be there abouts. Have a good group of 17s coming through and before last yr there 19s will always around the mark.

Epping- Really struggled last year. And will be provided with some good young under 17s. Grigic to name one but he could be ready to step into senior footy. I think they will be middle of the road. With a little luck may make the finals.

Keon Park- Will be terrible again if they have a side.

Also heard a rumour Eltham were thinking of having a 2nd u/19s.

Ladder Predictions:

Diamond Creek
Whittlesea
Lower Plenty
Thomastown
South Morang**
Epping
St.Marys
Mernda
Hurstbridge
Watsonia
Keon Park

dimo are a mile ahead of any one and it looks like eltham greensy and bundy will field seconds this year.

lower will not be the same.

apparently st marys will not play any 19's in there seniors which should leave them to be pretty strong.

my predicted ladder.

Diamond Creek
Whittlesea
Thomastown
St Marys
-----------------
South Morang
Epping
Mernda
Greensborough
Bundoora
Hurstbridge
Eltham
Watsonia
keon park

Big League this year.

dimo are a mile ahead of any one and it looks like eltham greensy and bundy will field seconds this year.

apparently st marys will not play any 19's in there seniors which should leave them to be pretty strong.

my predicted ladder.

Diamond Creek
Whittlesea
Thomastown
St Marys
-----------------
South Morang
Epping
Mernda
Greensborough
Bundoora
Hurstbridge
Eltham
Watsonia
keon park

Big League this year.

Is Lower Plenty goining to be that bad that they aren't shown on the ladder? Knob

my predicted ladder.

Diamond Creek
Whittlesea
Thomastown
St Marys
-----------------
South Morang
Epping
Mernda
Greensborough
Bundoora
Hurstbridge
Eltham
Watsonia
keon park

Big League this year.

You got no idea mate. I wonder where your from ?? St.Marys finishing 4th ?? ur kidding urself. How would you know how lowers gonna be this year?? the 17s they got coming threw are more than capable of stepping up. they wont be as good as last year but they still will be a 10 goal better side then ur shit mob. Eltham Greensy and Bundy may have a 2nd 19s but i doubt all 3 will.

diamo
whittlsea
lower
south morang**
thomastown
epping
mernda
greensy**
st.marys
bundy**
eltham**
hursty
watsi
keon park**

7-8 kids from keon park tried to get cleared to reservoir and keon park have refused to clear them is there any1 from keon park on here to tell me why werent they cleared??

sorry ment to have the bears in at 5. I'm not sure about the bears so it's hard to tell but they have lost a very solid core to the seniors. st marys finished 6th last year and the grapevine tells me they have gained alot more than they have lost. I'm putting the 4th spot between them lower and south morang. but it's a dimo year for sure in 2010 and I'm looking forward to see if anyone gets close to the creekers.

You got no idea mate. I wonder where your from ?? St.Marys finishing 4th ?? ur kidding urself. How would you know how lowers gonna be this year?? the 17s they got coming threw are more than capable of stepping up. they wont be as good as last year but they still will be a 10 goal better side then ur shit mob. Eltham Greensy and Bundy may have a 2nd 19s but i doubt all 3 will.

diamo
whittlsea
lower
south morang**
thomastown
epping
mernda
greensy**
st.marys
bundy**
eltham**
hursty
watsi
keon park**

Confirmed by committee at Eltham that they will be fielding a second u19
Heard that it was mcleod fielding a second side did not hear about boro can any one confirm

7-8 kids from keon park tried to get cleared to reservoir and keon park have refused to clear them is there any1 from keon park on here to tell me why werent they cleared??

Get your facts right. There are 3 kids from Keon Park who want clearances to Resa.

Like most clubs, KP only refuse clearances for one reason, they owe $$$$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering when the under 19;s draw will be confirmed as tthis time next week will be round 1 ? also heard that eltham has confirmed a 2nd side.

Just wondering when the under 19;s draw will be confirmed as tthis time next week will be round 1 ? also heard that eltham has confirmed a 2nd side.

Draw was sent to clubs last week go to www.elthamfc.com.au and click the link for the full draw

Yes Eltham have a side in D2

Round 1
Saturday April 10
Watsonia vEpping
Diamond Creek vThomastown
Mernda vWhittlesea
Lower Plenty vBundoora Bulls
St Marys v Eltham Panthers
Reservoir v Macleod Kangaroos
BYE Hurstbridge

Watsonia- Will struggle again this year. Another side who doesnt have many good players. Ring if his 19s again should play seniors and apart from that they don't have much. With no juniors coming threw they will be right down the bottom.

The 17's side they have introduced have been playing in most of the 19's squad during the practise games and having been showing alot of potential.

Ring will be playing seniors I'd imagine, but as far as Watsonia go. The 17's side they have introduced have been playing in most of the 19's squad during the practise games and having been showing alot of potential.

Diamo v thomo 66 points
St.Marys v eltham 18 points
Lower v bundy 50 points
Mernda v whittlesea 24points
Resevior v macleod 48 points
watsonia v epping 12 points

dont doubt thomastown for one second, were a pretty strong side in div 1 and just missed out on finals last year with about 6 or 7 players each week playing 19s then playing seniors. wouldnt be suprised if they give diamo a scare

St Marys are no good, ill back the eltham 2nd side to beat them, but rest looks pretty good

haha mate you are clearly new two divi 2 19s but St mary's were in the top half last year as a bottom age side. i saw them play watsi and they are bigger stronger and faster. i dont think they will win the flag but would be pushing the 4.

also Watsi are terrible St Mary's smashed them all over the ground and apparently were undermaned. there 17's look very scared and found out.

Round 1
epping over watsi by 30
dimo over thomo by 24
whittlesea over mernda by 6
lower over bundy by 50 pts
st marys over eltham by 40
macleod over reservior by 30

Diamo v Thomo 24 points
St Marys v Eltham 42 points
Lower v Bundy 66 points
Mernda v Whittlesea 12 points
Reservoir v Macleod 60 points