2011-2012 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Spears? rofl. I know you hate Ovechkin, but that was not a spear. It wasn't a dive though, cause getting hit in the nuts hurts. But it was only a love tap.

I know you like to argue for the sake of it but once again you are taking the wrong side of the argument.

Law 62.1 Spearing - Spearing shall mean stabbing an opponent with the point of the stick blade, whether contact is made or not.

BTW I don't hate anyone.

That's a great point, you must be looking at someone to spear them...

A slash is committed using a chopping motion so that's a non-starter, a spear is a jab or thrust to the opponent's body using the end of the blade. Not really rocket science.

Ovechkin has a very strange hitch to his skating stride if that was unintentional. Just coincidence that he was upended by Neil with a body check moments earlier.

If that's what it takes for Ovechkin to start scoring again then he can turn into Matt Cooke for all I care.

And Brouwer with the Gordie!

Hey, you leave Cookie alone. He is being a good boy this season.

As for Ovechkin, he is a shit human being. Can't play defence, makes sneaky hits on opposition players and generally is a pest but no-one calls him on it.

And yes, I hate Ovie. Although I think that is fairly well known here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

absolutely pathetic from montreal!

3-0 up at home, 3-1 up after 2 periods and end up losing in the shoot out, weak as p***, no chance of playoffs this year imo

Remove this Banner Ad

2011-2012 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back