2011-2012 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I felt sorry for Anisimov. He was just doing a homage to a mate back in Russia and he gets a penalty for it and creates a brawl. And then he has to apologise to his teammates for something that was pretty funny really.

As for Bryzzy, he is going to provide the lulz this season. I thought for sure it was going to be The Pest but his little segment was poor. Hopefully more Bryz to come.

Was this on Foxtel? If so what time and channel? The torrents were really late to the party last night.

Was on Fox Sports 1 last night @ 9:00pm EST and this morning 10:00am EST. Not sure when the next ep is on but when I've got it on Series Link so when it appears on my iQ I'll put it on here (if someone else doesn't beat me to it).

Another PP goal against for the Sharks, Penalty kill drops to 72%. Another PP that didn't go well, PP is down to 17%. About 6 weeks ago it was 24%. The funny thing is, I know teams go through slumps, but our slumps are never this big usually. Last year we had something similar and it took us til January to get it going, in the end we ran out of gas trying to play catch up. 2-5-2 in our last 9.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree with regards to his son.

One Blackhawk parent who did not want to be named says that while the victim is a "punk," Milbury's son is "a dirty player and a bigger punk, and not that good of a hockey player." According to this message board posting from the night of the incident, Milbury's son was playing "like it is MMA on ice" and used foul language the entire game, racking up multiple penalties.

Remove this Banner Ad

2011-2012 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back