2011-2012 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah Trade Freeze will be at its normal like 24th to 27th or something.

Also, I like that trade as a Sens fan. Rundblad was expendable because they already have two very good puck moving defenceman. Now with Turris and Zibenejad (sp) they have two excellent centres.

I guarentee you Rundblad is hating it right now.

Whoever the Buffalo play by play man is, he apparently has trouble distinguishing between fanning on a shot and a deliberate fake shot and then a pass. If it was Asham, i could believe he fanned on the shot but when Geno does it, it's a fair bet that he meant to do it, especially when the play results in a goal.

Wow, game winning goal in the desert.

20111218-tq9i4qg56puruhmwdwmdnw7yi5.jpg

How are you going to guarantee that?

I can think of no reason to hate leaving Oddawa. If he likes Eastern Canada he has no reason to worry, he'll be back there so enough. :thumbsu:
;) Who really wants to play for Phoenix :p Apart from a move north soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a Sens fan I hate the trade. Rundblad has been horrid so far in terms of his defense but has almost Mike Green potential and can dangle at will. We end up with Turris who seems like a Heatley level douche and has done nothing in the NHL other than some points in last years 4 playoff games.

I feel sorry for Rundblad too. He has just moved into to his own house and was getting along great with Karlsson together with an experienced countrymen in Alfredsson. At least he has OEL in Phoenix.

Hey guys,

I've been on bigfooty for years but never realised there was a dedicated hockey forum with active participants! Great to see :thumbsu:

Looking forward to the Pittsburgh v Hawks game on Foxtel tomorrow!

How good is the NHL on tv- could give us a few more games but at least they usually show decent games (No Winnipeg or Carolina rubbish)

How good is the NHL on tv- could give us a few more games but at least they usually show decent games (No Winnipeg or Carolina rubbish)

Yeah it rocks, would love it if there was a game shown every day though. Especially B games ;) Sick of having to get by on highlights. Did like watching Marchand's goal today though.

I haven't seen Pittsburgh play with this intensity in a while.

Fantastic offensive pressure and forechecking.

Just getting a stick in everything and forcing them to take penalties.

It's the sort of hockey that won them the cup.

Just can't get over excited as they're leaving their feet.

Remove this Banner Ad

2011-2012 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back