2011-2012 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

His skate blade and shadow on the ice don't match, therefore he is in the air.

That frame is after the moment of collision.

How about this one? This one is spot on.

20111222-r8x94kg76nwtnmn243hqitig3.jpg

Shadow matches, although that prosecution won't get you anywhere, there are lights all over an arena, no solid shadows anywhere and the still replay shots are extremely blurry.

Except maybe in Nassau, NY. Quite sure they only have the cash for one big light at one end of the ice.

Brades is just hating on Kronwall because half the Sharks organisation have been decked by him.

Jesus that was funny. Clowe I think said after Heatley got Kronwalled he wanted a piece of him. Next game and Kronner lines Clowe up and Kronwalls his ass.

Pack up the sport and everyone go home if that's a ban.

Unpack your bags everyone. Sanity prevails.

Detroit Red Wings defenseman Niklas Kronwall won't face any disciplinary action for a hit on Vancouver's Ryan Kesler.

Wings general manager Ken Holland confirmed this morning Kronwall won't be suspended nor fined.

Good hit.

Derryk Engelland got 3 matches for his hit the other night against the Blackhawks. More forearm in his hit than Kronwall's but he got a discount for having a good record.

Hits were similar and I am not sure about Kronner's record so maybe 3 matches might be his fate too. Around there anyway.

Edit: Complete bullshit. You are a joke Shanahan.

Well for starters one targets the head the other targets the body. One is facing forwards and the other is facing backwards. I could go on.

You appear a bit angry or has Charkboy hacked your account? ;)
Why would I be angry at Engelland getting a suspension and Kronwall not? We don't play the Wings for a while and it won't make a difference if we did because we kick their arse every time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stars have gone 7-4 without Kari.

Lehtonen will return after the next game in St louis.

worst case scenario Dallas will go 7-5 without Kari which is a solid return.

I would have accepted .500 but to be better than that and a chance at .666 and still in contention for the division is a great ratio, Richard Bachman the biggest reason..been very solid stepping up.

Remove this Banner Ad

2011-2012 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back