AE 2011 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone 2011 - Discussion

I am unable to select the Ravens (foolish maybe) as my 3xko pick as it says I selected them last week. That is true, but I am sure I read in here that you could select a losing team from the previous week?

Should be ok now.

Why cant I choose any 3XKO picks? I assume I still have 2 left?

Cassius PM'ed his tips to Woodson last week. I'll have them entered tonight.

In the meantime CC, PM either me, Woodson or GG with your 3XKO picks (yes, you have two left).

Yeah, Cassius didnt tip, and I think the defaults and power-rankings were used for his CR score and his 3xko tips. Maybe he doesn't have any lives left? JD or Woodson can confirm.

Cassius PM'ed his tips to Woodson last week. I'll have them entered tonight.

In the meantime CC, PM either me, Woodson or GG with your 3XKO picks (yes, you have two left).

Just clearing the slight confusion some may have.

Last week, Cassius Clay did NOT submit his picks so he got the PR selections **death rattle** minus the 13 point penalty. Total CR count 102 minus 13 = 89.

16. New England Patriots*
15. Philadelphia Eagles*
14. Green Bay Packers*
Atlanta Falcons
13. New Orleans Saints
San Diego Charges
12. Houston Texans
11. Pittsburgh Steelers
10. New York Jets
9. Baltimore Ravens
8. Detroit Lions
7. New York Giants
St.Louis Rams
6. Tampa Bay Bucs
5. Dallas Cowboys
4. Arizona Cardinals
Chicago Bears
3. Indianapolis Colts
2.Oakland Raiders

Miami Dolphins
1. Cincinatti Bengals
Kansas City Chiefs
Denver Broncos
San Fransisco 49ers
Tennessee Titans
Jacksonville Jaguars
Cleveland Browns
Seattle Seahawks
Buffalo Bills
Washington Redskins
Minnesota Vikings
Carolina Panthers

As Cassius Clay didn't select any of his top 3 PR teams in Week 1, I did check.. that qualifies for the top three listed on his PR for Week 2, as his 3XKO teams. Unfortunately his beloved Eagles let Cassius down. Still has two lives in the bank. :thumbsu:

What makes the new set up indifferent is that nobody can see who everyone else selected. :( Having access to this info would be better IMHO. :) So we can check for previous week 3XKO selections as well. Monitor the weekly picks. Appreciate the work / upgrade you've doing here JD but access to the 'big picture/ (selections) summary' spreadsheet would be great also.

edit: I think JD is getting confused with Wizard's picks (he PM'd me his selections) who is away on vacation atm. returns next week.

With a couple of handy losses :D I have secured my ND win against 11sjw. Average week tipping wise, but it was one of those crazy weeks where I was cheering against my selection cos he had higher CR for the same team!

Thank you Raiders, Seahawks & Bucs :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So on the site how do you see how you are going in your ND matchup? My summary screen just has my scores on it?

edit: can see it on the main scores screen but thought I could see it on my summary screen...maybe not.

I'm claiming victory over Moo. I'm currently leading 77-75 and we've got 15 points and 13 points respectively on the Steelers.

Regardless of how our 1 remaining point (for both of us) is allocated in the Dallas/Redskins game it's all over.

Haha, Moo the choker.

The so called AE Heavyweight bout for the week turned into a Don King special with both of us disappointing....

Btw, JD, you have the conferences and divisions all wrong in the AE site.

Check my spreadsheet for correct ones.

Where's the 'Greasy' in the Earl Neale name? :( Greasy defines the Conference. :p

Anyhoo..

Cyber high Five GG.. :D :D :D

We were the only two wise cats to ride the wilderbeast to AE Glory!! Shame that Arkie & Neddy36 were caught with their dacks down!!

WreckingBallBills.jpg

The so called AE Heavyweight bout for the week turned into a Don King special with both of us disappointing....

Ooopsy daisy.. :D

Kncokout-Punch.jpg

Pfft, you crunched him, Sven. I'm calling it now....Moo out of ND playoffs.

Wow!! BIG CALL there GG. That's back to back losses!! :eek: And the defending champ, Dirty Bird, is reeling as well, following his loss to Superfreak. Both ND finalists in a spot of bother and one of them could well be 1-3 after week 4!!

Hype-Never-Hurt-Girl.jpg

HOW BIG DOEs NEXT Weekend get ??

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2011 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back