Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone 2011 - Discussion

It'd be nice if I didn't have to run into unbeaten teams every week.:eek:
Thanks for the soft draw Woodson;):rolleyes:

It'd be nice if I didn't have to run into unbeaten teams every week.:eek:
Thanks for the soft draw Woodson;):rolleyes:

Take it as a backhanded compliment. ;)

You won the AFL fantasy comp quite easily and having some competition in the ND can be quite fun when you know you've beaten someone with AE cred. Besides, I've handed you a relative 'bye' in week 9 with Meltiger who hopefully he'll want to keep on fighting tooth n' nail as there is hope even, he can WIN $$ still. Two comps still every chance.

And btw, I expect you to finally WIN one of the AE comps this season. Maybe two if you can get lucky enough.

Take it as a backhanded compliment. ;)

You won the AFL fantasy comp quite easily and having some competition in the ND can be quite fun when you know you've beaten someone with AE cred. Besides, I've handed you a relative 'bye' in week 9 with Meltiger who hopefully he'll want to keep on fighting tooth n' nail as there is hope even, he can WIN $$ still. Two comps still every chance.

And btw, I expect you to finally WIN one of the AE comps this season. Maybe two if you can get lucky enough.

Get your facts right Woodson, I won BOTH supercoach and dreamteam comps.:p

Get your facts right Woodson, I won BOTH supercoach and dreamteam comps.:p

More the reason to give you undefeated opponents!!:thumbsu: (enough Top 10CR opponents you can shake a stick at!!)
And you still have Sven down the track and maybe a desperate Dirty Bird next week if he drops his ND championship replay to Moo. God knows what 'spuds' you got in the AFL dreamteam comp, at least winning in the AE, is more credible and obviously more the priceless challenge.

Redragger awaits..... a lil' wounded (XX) but ready.

Well I'm injured so the bye this week is very welcome.

Thanks for the kind scheduling Woodson.

:D 4 non-divisional games should be adequate time to recover before the best of the rest of the Dick Nightrain Lane rivals dial your number.
Marklar is also awaiting his next meaningful challenge so Week 9 should be a hoot.

Well I'm injured so the bye this week is very welcome.

Thanks for the kind scheduling Woodson.
You're really starting to make irony a definition of Moo, Moo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys, just so you know the current leader of this competition (me) had never watched a full game of NFL let alone had any proper understanding of the rules or which teams were good/bad prior to this season.

Anyway I'll leave this thread to all of you "experts" ;)

Knowledge does not always help when it comes to tipping!! Sometimes ignorance is bliss!! :thumbsu:

Knowledge does not always help when it comes to tipping!! Sometimes ignorance is bliss!! :thumbsu:

Wow, what a revelation statement by the current AE leader, Imation... as GG says.. the KOD or as I prefer to sugarcoat it >> just like blowing out his own candle and eating his cake too.. ;) I agree that ignorance is bliss.. ( s o m e t i m e s ).

Where's Rory? Is he game to double-digit the Pats against my Raiders in ND.

hmmm...you got badly BURNED playing TRUTH or DARE with Neddy36 :D, I saved NODDY HOLDER the honour of not handing you a gimme win last week.. :p and you didn't even have the Raiders in Double Digits anyway?? :eek: now you want to dial up Rory for the ALL OUT 16CR ASSAULT?? man, talk about playing with FIRE.. somebody's is gonna get torched. (remember DROP ZONE ELIMINATION is up n' going).... just sayin'

Somehow back to 1-1-1 in ND, reaching the dizzy heights of average. Hoping I can make a dent in the this competition in one of these years....

AE overall not looking too flash either. I reckon I might have to start rethinking my strategy on the best way to tackle it.

Somehow back to 1-1-1 in ND, reaching the dizzy heights of average. Hoping I can make a dent in the this competition in one of these years....

AE overall not looking too flash either. I reckon I might have to start rethinking my strategy on the best way to tackle it.

Last season you started 1-2, then had a three game winning streak before Oscarman (play-offs in each ND campaign) dropped you, but you got up again, went on another three winning streak before Burningleviathan & Ccatrlahap tripped you up. :(

7-5 campaign. Agonisingly close for last Wildcard: (Lost out to Balmainforever > Common opponents tie-breaker)

2009: Started 2-1 but went on a five game losing streak..
finished with a 4-7-1 campaign.

2008: Started 1-1-1 also, had 5 wins in the first 8 then hit the skids for 4 weeks before evening your maiden campaign @ 6-1-6. Missed play-offs.

Re: ND Week 4 Schedule

Thanks, JD, everyone is in the correct divisions and conferences now. :thumbsu:

However, a lot of the w-l records are wrong :eek:

Again, check off the spreadsheet for the correct w-l records.

There must be a bug somewhere, like it giving a win before MNF or something, because, just to cite one example, i'm showing as 1-2 on AE, but if you look back thru the weekly ND results on AE, i lost all three. I'd say this bug is the cause for all the other incorrect w-l records, tho probably the correct results are displayed on the AE site.

Yeah I know what the problem is. Some f/wit entered a couple of game scores arse about. :rolleyes:

I'll have it all sorted later today.

Wow, what a revelation statement by the current AE leader, Imation... as GG says.. the KOD or as I prefer to sugarcoat it >> just like blowing out his own candle and eating his cake too.. ;) I agree that ignorance is bliss.. ( s o m e t i m e s ).

Thanks for the bday reference for yesterday Woody! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2011 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back