AE 2011 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone 2011 - Discussion

Blowing his own candle out and eating his cake/icing....sounds a bit wrong.

Exactly.. Imation23's call to start getting ahead of himself.. ;) It's funny (laughing sense) that a self confessed noob is leading the way but sheesh, to admit that now is just poking karma in the eyes and sticking out ya tongue. I just threw in the whole candle n' cake bit to say a subtle hb-day to Manureid. :p

Great. I've never been in 1st spot in CR and here i now am in second place and the only thing keeping me from top place is a newbie playing pin the tail!!!!Sheesh!!

Wish I could talk myself up but with a 0-3 start to my AE ND career I'll keep quiet. Just don't wake the sleeping giant. Here's hoping bloods will be my 1st victim.

Should be a walk in the park for you. Bloods is like Woodson, bloody hopeless:D

Name the CR.

NEW%20Tredrea-Jumper-mockup5%20thumb1.jpg

Last season you started 1-2, then had a three game winning streak before Oscarman (play-offs in each ND campaign) dropped you, but you got up again, went on another three winning streak before Burningleviathan & Ccatrlahap tripped you up. :(

7-5 campaign. Agonisingly close for last Wildcard: (Lost out to Balmainforever > Common opponents tie-breaker)

2009: Started 2-1 but went on a five game losing streak..
finished with a 4-7-1 campaign.

2008: Started 1-1-1 also, had 5 wins in the first 8 then hit the skids for 4 weeks before evening your maiden campaign @ 6-1-6. Missed play-offs.

Would have been quicker just to agree with my mediocrity self-assessment! Didnt need proof, I know!

Would have been quicker just to agree with my mediocrity self-assessment! Didnt need proof, I know!

Nothing is quicker with a few words with me. Call me 'the elaborator' if you may. Chasing down the details is half the fun. The reaction is the crux de gra. :)

Albertonrob is looking for a big win against Belikemike this weekend to go 4-0 and stay as divisional leader going in to next weekend's big grudge match against divisional rival and best mate Damien Reid....

Come on Texans!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearts not in my tips today, I am just trying to do my proven formula.

Certain home games the first few CR games.
Certain away games.
50-50 games - pick home
75-25 - pick away
1 Rams

3xko point on Chicago though :S, Carolina are just too bad at winning games

47th overall, let's see if it improves by playing it smart

Never all in vain to create a good system

All you need to do this year is trust in the home team. Oakland and Dallas are the only two home teams I can see winning that I didn't tip.

My only system is picking 10 home teams out of 16 games. As that's generally the ratio over the last few years in AE. Trick is trying to sus out the upset games. Example, again this week, there are too many away favorites, so some of them are going to have to lose.

Upsets will be - Giants losing, Steelers losing and Titans losing.
Well they are my upsets anyway I'm supporting

Checking pft - surprised I haven't seen you pick up Laurient Robinson in auction dynasty and admit DHB might be a dud.

Well GG, looks like your pin the tail on the donkey theory will be right considering you can get the highest amount of points this week if Oakland win.

Skeppersap not listed on scoreboard. Interested to see what he has scored so far.

Looks like we'll need to do it via the PR.

I'm working on the site now so if there's any probs (crashes) just refresh as it will probably just be me screwing with the db.

Nice late touchdown by the G men and followed up by a sack from Osi. My CR of 14 says thank you!!

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2011 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back